wheel sizes will i get issues?

gas-man

Reaction score
hi all
thinking of buying some alloys and tyres,but i,m concerned that i might get some rubbing issues
i have a avant lowered on eibach 50/40 springs

wheels i am considering are

Two fronts:19"x 8.5 with 235/35/19 AutoGrip tyres et 38
Two backs:19"x 9.5 with 255/30/19 Nankang tyres et40

anybody else running these sizes on a avant? or know if they will give me problems

thanks jeff, no your right but they are on the rims already as new but still used
i forgot about the tyre snobs :laugh: if i buy them i will replace them and set them on fire

thanks jeff, no your right but they are on the rims already as new but still used
i forgot about the tyre snobs :laugh: if i buy them i will replace them and set them on fire

Heheh! Best thing for them. Sorry I can't help with your original question.

I'd hope that those sizes will be ok..... cos if that doesnt work for you then i'm screwed haha!

I'm going with an 8.5F ET32 and a 9.5R ET35 which will be a bit 'pokier' than your set up, and mine will be going on coilovers and as low as possible haha!

I'm still undecided on what tyre widths / profiles to go with, got a few different options there. I'll most likely be going with something like a nankang as well by the way - as far as 'budget' tyres go, you could do a lot worse. And its not exactly a car I go tearing down B-Roads in so i'm happy enough to make that compromise :)

I'd hope that those sizes will be ok..... cos if that doesnt work for you then i'm screwed haha!

I'm going with an 8.5F ET32 and a 9.5R ET35 which will be a bit 'pokier' than your set up, and mine will be going on coilovers and as low as possible haha!

I'm still undecided on what tyre widths / profiles to go with, got a few different options there. I'll most likely be going with something like a nankang as well by the way - as far as 'budget' tyres go, you could do a lot worse. And its not exactly a car I go tearing down B-Roads in so i'm happy enough to make that compromise :)

cheers mate i suppose i,ll buy them and see, i think the money is right for them
pick them up tomorrow or sunday here,a pic of the car and the wheels to go on
see what happens when fitted i can always re-sell

T2eC16ZE9s2fDPcuBRNbRoCO0g60 12click on image

Attachments

• IMG_0302 (800x600).jpg
    IMG_0302 (800x600).jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 153