1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheel sizes that fit the A3

clcollins Nov 11, 2005

1. clcollins

clcollins Member

I looking for a set of wheels for my A3 to use whilst I refurb the RSTT's. The more I look the more confused I get (doesn't take much /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif), what wheel sizes will fit my car? Thanks in advance.

2. Markb

Markb Active Member

PCD 5*100 wheels with an offset between ET30 and ET35 If I remember correctly.

Also I think you can get away with wheel sizes between 16" and 19" depending on brake size and if the car has been lowered.

3. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I'm pretty sure you can get 20" wheels on the rear end of your car though Mark. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

4. Markb

Markb Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm pretty sure you can get 20" wheels on the rear end of your car though Mark. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You git /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

5. HTC

HTC Active Member

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooh, below the belt that one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. Markb

Markb Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah tell me about it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

Maybe it's because I am quite skinny so I don't lower the suspension enough /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif (You know I am only playing with you Joe LOL)

7. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah tell me about it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

Maybe it's because I am quite skinny so I don't lower the suspension enough /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif (You know I am only playing with you Joe LOL)

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, the extra weight probably lowers my car a couple more mm's lol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif