1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wheel refurb

herrmax Sep 27, 2011

1. herrmax

herrmax Member

looking to get my wheels refurbed and painted in a few months and have started to have a look around at places to get them done, anyone recomend anywhere and what they charge ?

2. gavsman

gavsman Member

3. herrmax

herrmax Member

They are local to me but not cheap , but I guess you get what you pay for right ?

4. gavsman

gavsman Member

Indeed - everyone I have spoke to who have used them don't have a bad word to say about them, but also when you look at their process, they do a full refurb & powder coat & not just a sand down & re-spray like the mobile guy's do.

5. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

When you've had a quote from Lepsons, pm me Hermax. Would you want the lips diamond cutting or polishing? I can refurb them for you. So lemme know.

6. herrmax

herrmax Member

I will do for sure , i want the barrels black and face anthracite ish Not sure on the lips ? Whats the difference ?

7. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

:laugh: Thats epic. That is the EXACT combo that I did for Luke before:

[​IMG]

Diamond Cut is laquered, mirror polished is bare metal, brighter but needs more maintenance.

8. sendtohim

sendtohim New Member

9. brough74

brough74 Member

I can confirm N8 does a great job and at a decent price. As he did some for me a while back and they were fab.

ps i might have a set of VW 18s that needs done soon does that mean i can get a discount lol

10. herrmax

herrmax Member

that may be a bit dark for me N8 so, black barrels for sure, polish lips , and ??
    (do you paint or powder coat ??)