1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheel refurb (anyone with Photshop)

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by RAPS3, Nov 3, 2003.

1. RAPS3

RAPS3 Well-Known Member

[Nov 3, 2003]
    I need to get my wheels refurbed as every one of the blighters is now kerbed in some way or form.
    I did toy with getting them powdercoated black chrome, but am still unsure as its about £250 and if they look sh*te i'd be gutted. I need to see some similar wheels done before I commit to getting them done. The only wheel they had available in the black chrome finish for me to look at on the day, was a Pug 205 gti wheel, and I couldnt judge what the finish was going to be like on the RSTT rim so I've put that idea on hold for now.

Another option I am toying with is to get my friend whos a painter to paint them for me. He works for a very good bodyshop, so I dont doubt the quality of the job. I quite fancy doing them antharcite, (the same colour as the door mouldings on my S3) What do you guys think???

If it ends up looking **** I could still get them refurbed to the original colour.

I know this isnt the best photo but could someone change the wheel colour to anthracite with photo shop for me to give me an idea.

Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
    Feel free to use a better photo if you have one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 26, 2014]