1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheel refurb (anyone with Photshop)

RAPS3 Nov 3, 2003

1. RAPS3

RAPS3 Well-Known Member

I need to get my wheels refurbed as every one of the blighters is now kerbed in some way or form.
    I did toy with getting them powdercoated black chrome, but am still unsure as its about £250 and if they look sh*te i'd be gutted. I need to see some similar wheels done before I commit to getting them done. The only wheel they had available in the black chrome finish for me to look at on the day, was a Pug 205 gti wheel, and I couldnt judge what the finish was going to be like on the RSTT rim so I've put that idea on hold for now.

Another option I am toying with is to get my friend whos a painter to paint them for me. He works for a very good bodyshop, so I dont doubt the quality of the job. I quite fancy doing them antharcite, (the same colour as the door mouldings on my S3) What do you guys think???

If it ends up looking **** I could still get them refurbed to the original colour.

I know this isnt the best photo but could someone change the wheel colour to anthracite with photo shop for me to give me an idea.

Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
    Feel free to use a better photo if you have one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif