1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheel Power Coating in the South East?

tobycruse Jun 5, 2009

1. tobycruse

tobycruse Member

My OZ Alleggerita wheels have arrived but are the titanium colour, they didn't know when the matt black ones would be in so I went for those!

Would titanium coloured wheels work on my black and white car?

If not, where is a good place in the south east to get wheels powder coated?

Thanks in advance!

[​IMG]

2. warren_S5

warren_S5 Moderator Moderator VCDS Map User

3. Caesium

Caesium My BM is fixed! VCDS Map User

4. MacrosTheBlack

MacrosTheBlack Member

Yep as Chris says definitely check out Lepsons in Gillingham (near the Train station) I had a wheel refurbed there recently after a nasty kerbing that damaged a big section of the rim and took a chunk out of one of the spokes. £53 + vat to refurb it and I kid you not you wouldn't know the difference from having brought a brand new replacement. Perfect job and perfect colour match. They can spray them any colour you like too. Highly recommend them! :thumbsup:

5. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

Lepsons all the way

6. Caesium

Caesium My BM is fixed! VCDS Map User

I was going to get my A4 Kraft alloys resprayed in Anthracite, they wanted 230 quid for all 5. What a bargain.

Unfortunately I could not do without my wheels for a week, (funnily enough) so i didn't end up doing it. Then my car got stolen, so saved money overall anyways!