1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheel opinions please?!

dalespitfire Nov 18, 2009

1. dalespitfire

dalespitfire Quattrophenia

Trying to decide on some wheels to go on the avant when I get it on Saturday.

I've totally gone of RS4/6 new style reps as they just seem to be everywhere and I've had to just resign myself to the fact that I can't afford a quality BBS LM rep (all the ones in my range seem to be a graphite finish or generally nasty).

So I've been digging around and come up with couple of sets I like, pretty simlilar but one slightly more modern.

Which do you guys think would suit a Silver Avant with the Quattro GmBH kit?

These:

[​IMG]

Or the slightly more traditional TT Style:

[​IMG]

What you reckon?

Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  2. Carpy25

Carpy25 Member

fox wheels alway had a reputation for being soft and prone to bending and the car your fitting them on isn't the lightest ,like the design but would go for a stronger make , which means they cost more unfortunately

just my view

Rob

Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  3. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Sorry i don't like those wheel's . With the winter coming in fast i would save my money and wait for spring/summer and splash out on a nice set of rim's that will set your car off. And there are load's of show's lined up for 2010.

4. dalespitfire

I'd love to mate but with a 3 year old and another rugrat on the way early next year then there aint much chance!

I have to get what I can afford and these are the styles I like rather than just looking like every other A4 on the road.

I thought they suited this:

[​IMG]

5. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

I understand. The Fox wheels don't have a patch on the TT's .

6. J7USS

J7USS Shuddup Foooool!!

Out the 2 Id say go with the TT's mate.The bro inlaw had these on his and do look alot better in the flesh!

7. dalespitfire

Cheers lads, appreciate the opinions.

Obviously would love to get exactly what I want but I think I'd rather have a cheaper set of wheels and then get a remap than blow it all on a set of 19's.

For now anyway.....wheels can always be sold!

8. BahnStormer77

BahnStormer77 BahnStormer

TT's all the way.... Fox's will just make it look cheap.... TT's will just look like a flash optional extra :hubbahubba:

edit: typo's :)

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  9. markyzs180

markyzs180 Member

^^^^ What the man says ^^^^

10. sebhar70

sebhar70 Member

The TT' s really do suit the car, I don't think they are overstated and add to the look.
    If you want some more ideas check these out: :hubbahubba:

[​IMG]

11. howdy quattro

howdy quattro Member

what style wheels are they seb??

12. sebhar70

sebhar70 Member

There called M-15 80's and are made by a company called Raderwerks.com I don't think they sell them anymore but could be wrong.

13. howdy quattro

howdy quattro Member

hmmmmmm catchy!!! but sexy though!

14. Niknak

Niknak Member

Hmmm I like those!

15. J7USS

J7USS Shuddup Foooool!!

Yes Seb, they are Nice mate.Why is it, I decide on a wheel .....then someone comes along to make things less easier. ;)
    Id have a set of them any day. Not usually a fan of 'loada-spoke' wheels but them ones dont look over kill....unless we're talking LM's then ill make an acception!:)

16. marv

marv Member

i have just put a set of 20s on mt audi b6 avant fills the arches perfect

17. necroeire

necroeire Active Member

I personally prefer the older RS6 style wheels like these

[​IMG]

thats not my car but this one is:
    [​IMG]