1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheel nut torque settings

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Leddy, Aug 25, 2004.

  1. Leddy
    Offline

    Leddy Member

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2003
    Messages:
    213
    Likes Received:
    0
    Anyone? Think its around 110-120nm need confirmation.
    #1
  2. RichA3Turbo
    Offline

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2003
    Messages:
    5,089
    Likes Received:
    4
    120nm (90lb.ft)
    #2
  3. Leddy
    Offline

    Leddy Member

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2003
    Messages:
    213
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ta,

    Man the pro's on here are quick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif
    #3
  4. RichA3Turbo
    Offline

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2003
    Messages:
    5,089
    Likes Received:
    4
    [ QUOTE ]
    Leddy said:
    Ta,

    Man the pro's on here are quick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    #4
  5. imported_micko2602
    Offline

    imported_micko2602 Guest

    Ive got a data cd with all this information on an loads more if any one else needs to know anything just pm me and I'll have a look for you. Its got all technical data on, repair times, wiring diagrams, trouble shooting.... just about everything for just about every car ever made.
    #5
  6. foolish3uk
    Offline

    foolish3uk Member

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2004
    Messages:
    455
    Likes Received:
    0
    [ QUOTE ]
    micko2602 said:
    Ive got a data cd with all this information on an loads more if any one else needs to know anything just pm me and I'll have a look for you. Its got all technical data on, repair times, wiring diagrams, trouble shooting.... just about everything for just about every car ever made.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    audi change these setting and diagrams regularly new updates come out constantly and so these discs are not always reliable only use them as a base they should not be trusted.

    torque settings are ment to be 90lbft go round twice to make sure the wheels are on properly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif
    #6
  7. Leddy
    Offline

    Leddy Member

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2003
    Messages:
    213
    Likes Received:
    0
    [ QUOTE ]
    foolish3uk said:
    torque settings are ment to be 90lbft go round twice to make sure the wheels are on properly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Whats with the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif? calm down dear!
    #7
  8. imported_micko2602
    Offline

    imported_micko2602 Guest

    If the disc is not to be trusted i'd better contact audi then and tell them there info is wrong.
    #8
  9. foolish3uk
    Offline

    foolish3uk Member

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2004
    Messages:
    455
    Likes Received:
    0
    so you work for a dealer? or did you buy the discs legit bearing in mind the audi discs arnt ment to be sold on unless sold through themselves?
    #9
  10. Grant
    Offline

    Grant Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2003
    Messages:
    1,139
    Likes Received:
    43
    I was told by the dealer is was 108nm.
    #10
  11. DavidR
    Offline

    DavidR Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2003
    Messages:
    1,297
    Likes Received:
    1
    [ QUOTE ]
    Imola S3 said:
    I was told by the dealer is was 108nm.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Good job you have an accurate torque wrench to check them with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
    #11

Share This Page