1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheel nut torque settings

Leddy Aug 25, 2004

1. Leddy

Leddy Member

Anyone? Think its around 110-120nm need confirmation.

2. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

120nm (90lb.ft)

3. Leddy

Leddy Member

Ta,

Man the pro's on here are quick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

4. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Leddy said:
    Ta,

Man the pro's on here are quick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Ive got a data cd with all this information on an loads more if any one else needs to know anything just pm me and I'll have a look for you. Its got all technical data on, repair times, wiring diagrams, trouble shooting.... just about everything for just about every car ever made.

6. foolish3uk

foolish3uk Member

[ QUOTE ]
    micko2602 said:
    Ive got a data cd with all this information on an loads more if any one else needs to know anything just pm me and I'll have a look for you. Its got all technical data on, repair times, wiring diagrams, trouble shooting.... just about everything for just about every car ever made.

[/ QUOTE ]

audi change these setting and diagrams regularly new updates come out constantly and so these discs are not always reliable only use them as a base they should not be trusted.

torque settings are ment to be 90lbft go round twice to make sure the wheels are on properly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

7. Leddy

Leddy Member

[ QUOTE ]
    foolish3uk said:
    torque settings are ment to be 90lbft go round twice to make sure the wheels are on properly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats with the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif? calm down dear!

8. If the disc is not to be trusted i'd better contact audi then and tell them there info is wrong.

9. foolish3uk

foolish3uk Member

so you work for a dealer? or did you buy the discs legit bearing in mind the audi discs arnt ment to be sold on unless sold through themselves?

10. Grant

Grant Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Audi RS3

I was told by the dealer is was 108nm.

11. DavidR

DavidR Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Imola S3 said:
    I was told by the dealer is was 108nm.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good job you have an accurate torque wrench to check them with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif