Wheel help/suggestions

steve555

Audi newbie
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting some 18"s for my Denim Blue TDI Quattro Sport, but can't really decide on what style i want.

I've been looking at either

gtiStyle.jpg

OR
rs4V2SilverStyle.jpg

Any other suggestions welcomed.

Last edited:
Dont put MkV GTi alloys on it.....please!!.

I like your second choice though, thats the wheels I have although mine are powdercoated in a nice grey colour :)

BBS LM reps would be my other choice.

Have you lowered your car?, reason being that 18's on stock suspension looks odd...turns a humble A3 into a monster truck!. You'll need to drop it down to get it looking right :)

Just been lookin around a bit more and found some BBS CH style wheels, so had a quick play on paint, and think i've found them.

Get the wheels first i think, see how it sits, then get prepared to lower it i expect as Tom suggests

bbsa3.jpg

TSW VENOMS!!!!

on a serious note... bbs look smart as do the RS4s. tho if i had the money to have the choice, i mite opt to get somthing differet to every other A3/s3. whats your sorta taste??

Get some LM's mate, I think they look awesome :thumbsup:

8ca686d849503da60c94402d899583b95g.jpg

I love the look of the CH's but i'm not keen on the LM's personally. I like the look of the Lambo style ones, but unsure if they'd suit mine

Now ive confused myself even more by trying the lambo wheels against mine, which i really like lol,

Help me out guys

lambo.jpg