Wheel help needed

nimby

Reaction score
Does anyone know if these wheels are still available? Since I got the car I've found one of the centre cap's spring clip is broken and was being secured by sticky tape stuff and I'd like to replace it. Can't find any info on the net and hoping someone here may be able to help.
They are stamped NOT OEM and have two sets of stud holes, they're fitted with Maxxis tyres which I'm not sure of and the road noise was hellish plus I managed to get some genuine 17" Avus with good tyres for half the price of 4 new 18" tyres so keeping these as a spare set but would like one new centre cap.

Those are S4 Avus rims, try Audi for a centre cap...see if there are part numbers on the backs of the caps you already have.

Cheers I'll do that, I assumed they weren't genuine Audi wheels with them being made by the Italian wheels company and having 'Not Original Equipment' cast into them.

They arent oem mate they are replicas of the B6 Avus S4 wheels, but but oem centre caps may fit.

Head for the dealer mate, those reps are hard to find nowadays and let us know if the OEM caps fit ok.