1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheel Colour Suggestions

B1GW1L Sep 11, 2012

1. B1GW1L

B1GW1L Member

Hi Guys im looking to refurb my wheels there standard s3 ones and i'm thinking of changing their colour

Car is black any suggestions. i did think a nice metallic orange would look good

2. BigWillyStyle

BigWillyStyle Member

Black on Black is the way forward! :arco:

3. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

If for road use then Anthracite will always look good. White would be a bit daring but will also look good.

If for track use or summer use, go bright and bold ;)

4. M12RJX

M12RJX Member

Antharite looks amazing on black my mates got a black s3 with antharite looks really good he was going to get em done black but decided antharite stands out more!

5. s3clarke

s3clarke Money grabbing s3!

i have a goodwood green s3 and im thinking of changing the colour of the wheels also. stuck between gloss black (which i think will bring out the colour of the car more) or anthracite..

6. ruffrida

ruffrida Well-Known Member

Diamond cut polish on the face with black gloss inserts and inner wheel, will look sweet

7. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

Black or grey wheels are the best for looking clean as they just hide all the brake dust. I bought a set of black wheels that when washed turned out to be grey lol

ruffrida likes this.
  8. TOM.S

TOM.S Active Member Silver Supporter

go for burgundy if you brave enough

9. Munch

Munch Member

A dark bronze would look nice

10. B1GW1L

B1GW1L Member

Well having seen the group buy for team dynamics i think ill probably go a bright colour and keep these as my summer wheels !! and join in on the group buy for a set of Pro Race 1.2s's

11. Greg-S3

Greg-S3 Active Member

My black golf gti had a set of bbs ch on and I had them powder coated in a gun metal grey and it looked amazing!!

12. Buzzer

Buzzer Member

Always liked black with BRONZE!
    [​IMG]
    my old STI.