1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheel choice - where to buy?

Kev Boy Apr 2, 2014

1. Kev Boy

Kev Boy Member

Hi all, First of all, i wanted to say that for some reason my PC doesnt let me add in line breaks so its all one big paragraph... So apologies in advance for this. I am looking for a set of alloys for my car. I want any BBS style, RS6, RS4 or S-Line alloys in silver and in 18 or 19". I have a budget of around £300 as i want to save the rest for some decent springs/coilies. Can anyone recommend where to get these? Ive looked on Gumtree, eBay, Pistonheads, Preloved and there arent very many about in 5x112. Looking for a different site i can try or any help. Cheers in advance, Kev.

2. Joe_Murphy21187

Joe_Murphy21187 Tiptronic

If you're looking for a set with tyres you won't find any new (even replicas) for that money. I got 19" BBS CH reps from MBautosport for £450 (from memory) and another £600 for tyres locally.

Just keep scouring eBay, gumtree, pistonheads and the classifieds on here until you see some for sale at the right price. You may get a better deal if you're prepared to buy some which need a refurb and get them repainted at a later date...

3. Kev Boy

Kev Boy Member

Yeh I'm not bothered if the are new or used. As long as they aren't buckled, damaged, cracked etc. scuffs etc are fine but if they are 18s I don't need tyres, if they're 19s ill need some. Maybe put the coilies on hold so I can spend more on wheels.

Just don't was her sitting like a monster truck on 19s...