1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheel choice - where to buy?

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by Kev Boy, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Kev Boy

Kev Boy Member

[Apr 2, 2014]
    Hi all, First of all, i wanted to say that for some reason my PC doesnt let me add in line breaks so its all one big paragraph... So apologies in advance for this. I am looking for a set of alloys for my car. I want any BBS style, RS6, RS4 or S-Line alloys in silver and in 18 or 19". I have a budget of around £300 as i want to save the rest for some decent springs/coilies. Can anyone recommend where to get these? Ive looked on Gumtree, eBay, Pistonheads, Preloved and there arent very many about in 5x112. Looking for a different site i can try or any help. Cheers in advance, Kev.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. jjmurphy21187

jjmurphy21187 Tiptronic

[Apr 2, 2014]
    If you're looking for a set with tyres you won't find any new (even replicas) for that money. I got 19" BBS CH reps from MBautosport for £450 (from memory) and another £600 for tyres locally.

Just keep scouring eBay, gumtree, pistonheads and the classifieds on here until you see some for sale at the right price. You may get a better deal if you're prepared to buy some which need a refurb and get them repainted at a later date...
  4. Kev Boy

Kev Boy Member

[Apr 2, 2014]
    Yeh I'm not bothered if the are new or used. As long as they aren't buckled, damaged, cracked etc. scuffs etc are fine but if they are 18s I don't need tyres, if they're 19s ill need some. Maybe put the coilies on hold so I can spend more on wheels.

Just don't was her sitting like a monster truck on 19s...