1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheel Centre Caps

Discussion in 'A6/S6/Allroad forum (C5 Chassis)' started by audinary, Apr 10, 2009.

1. audinary

audinary Member

Good afternoon, forgive me for straying in here, I'm usually safely contained in the A4 B5 forum.

I have recently obtained a set of 17" A6 wheels which naturally came without centre caps. I know they come up on ebay occasionally but I really don't want to risk ending up with several sets of slightly wrong trims.

My wheels are part no. 4A0601025MU7A

They look like this:-

[​IMG]
    I have no idea what Audi main stealers charge for these, but if anyone has a set for sale at eBay money please let me know, I am itching to get these wheels fitted!

Thanks for your help.

Chris.
  2. ellaguru2u

ellaguru2u New Member

I`m told, so dont hold me to it, that they`re about the sick squid mark from the dealer.

Dave
  3. audinary

audinary Member

Really? Well, in that case I'll check and maybe go brand new, no point in bothering with eBay if that's the case. Cheers.

Sick squid? For fox ache!
  4. audinary

audinary Member

Still no luck on my quest for centre caps, keep missing out on them on eBay. Anyone know somewhere sensible to get them? Audi reckon £26 each, so no point in spending that for new caps on old wheels.... Anybody have a set cluttering up their garage floor I could get my hands on for sensible money? They occasionally crop up on eBay at £35 a set buy it now.

Part number 8D0 601 165 K,
  5. etronic

etronic TDI

What colour you need (titan, metallic or silver)?
  6. audinary

audinary Member

I believe theyre Titan. If that's the glossy grey colour that standard A6 Sportline wheels come in. (as per the image at the top of the thread)

Must admit I didn't realise there was a choice of colours!