Wheel centre caps! Can't find any anywhere!!!

GregK91

Reaction score
Hey guys,

recently parked my car in a nice area in Manchester, came back to find it in bits! Alot of parts robbed off it.

that aside, got pretty much all of the parts apart from the centre wheel caps, I've tried eBay, they don't have the complete set. Only the very centre bit!

I called the audi dealership, they want £30 p/cap!! Bit expensive.

dont have a photo of what it looks like currently, can upload later when I get home!

any ideas where to get some from? Uploaded a picture of what the wheel used to look like.

its a 07 audi S3

Cheers G.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 142
Welcome to the site.

Man that's sickening tbh, what else did they nick then?

Took front bumper, fog light inserts, rear diffuser, both wing mirrors, all 4 wheel caps.

then damaged the rear s3 badge and bumper, so they left them half damaged on the car!

couldnt claim off the insurance either, or if lose all the no claims and wouldn't be able to get insured on anything remotely fun to drive!

Animals! That's disgusting behaviour.

Keep an eye out for the S3 front bumper on eBay and the likes as they are rare and expensive to buy.

Try TPS for your wheel caps. Should be a bit cheaper than Audi dealer prices.

Feck me, they took all that, that's ludicrous.

Reactions: pwilliamson1991
Yeah had a look over eBay. Few of them on there. None in my colour though. Feel sorry for the guy parked next to me. 12 plate AMG ended up on bricks with alot more more missing!

cheers will take a look at that soon!

Also found these on eBay? Not sure if they will fit!

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=121168752436

Took a picture of what the wheels look like now aswell!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 106