1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheel Bags.

ScottD3 Oct 6, 2011

1. Reesy

Reesy Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

Even with the slight amount of slack in them, they still look pretty fudging cool! Better then carrying them exposed, you just need to get them sprayed Kawasaki Green or Orange now.

2. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

I'm still thinking red but not sure yet. Dont think these wheels will even get used tomorrow as heavy rain is forecast :(

3. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Time to make use of my ones, also size L, 19x8.5 rims with 235/35s

Before
    [​IMG]

Let's start wrapping them.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After
    [​IMG]

4. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

The wheels are around 26kgs each with tyres, surprizingly, it would still support the wheels weight just holding onto the handle of the wheelbag that's held together with velcro!

5. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

A much better fit on the 19" wheels Joe. Thanks for the pics mate

6. Reesy

Very nice Jo, saving them from your self is probably a good idea..

7. jojo

Easily, with room to spare!

Huh, unfortunately, it's too late for one of the rims, but every little helps.

Also thanks to Scott and Dave/Rich @Stoke Audi for sorting this out. :thumbsup:

8. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

You can imagine how loose my 17"s are then!
    I'd like to 2nd that :applaus:

9. Reesy

I'll third that then, cheers fellas.

10. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya TDi saloon Audi S8

Not a problem lads.
    Happy I could help.
    If I find any thing else I'll let you all know.

Jo, I'm shocked the stood up and never fell down when taking the pictures. :)
    Also, they would look good on a A4 avant.

11. jojo

It wasn't windy in the garage! Grrrrrr.

12. WaterBoy

WaterBoy New Member

Hi Guys,

Are there any more of these bags available?

13. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya TDi saloon Audi S8

Give Dave or Rich a ring at Stoke Audi and see if they can get some more.
    I think he ordered a total of 10, I don't thing all ten people on here ordered theres, I know I still got 1 set waiting for me there.
    You're more than welcome to that set cause i'm not in as much of a hurry as I thought I was for them.

14. WaterBoy

WaterBoy New Member

Scott, you sure? That's very kind of you! - I'll drop stoke_audi a pm now and give them a bell tomorrow.

Thanks for sorting this out mate. - I did say to myself when I bought this car I wouldn't spend any money on it.... how wrong was I!!!!

15. WaterBoy

WaterBoy New Member

Ok scrap the plan of sending a pm. I'm not allowed as I've not posted enough! lol Dave / Rich if you read this, expect a phone call from me tomorrow.

16. andyw82

andyw82 Member

hi just curious are the bags ment for storage only, or as i have seen recently that u can get a similar product u use for snow

thanks

17. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

Yeah these are for storage only and not snow socks.

18. stoke_audi

stoke_audi Active Member

sorry you mean 2 years warranty

all genuine Audi parts & Accessories come with 2 year warranty except wear n tear items

Dave

19. ScottD3

I never knew that.
    Thanks. :)

Got any bags left?