Wheel Arch Damage

necroeire

Reaction score
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
Just the other day I was sitting quietly waiting for the lights to turn green when some old biddy in a Daewoo turned the corner while talking on the phone - oversteered and scraped all the wheel arch on my car - and kept going. I took off after her but lost her in the traffic. Got her number and reported it to the cops. The cops came back saying that there is no proof as there is no damage on her car, apart from damage on the black plastic that she claims was always there, even though I have my girlfriend as a witness because she was sitting in the car with me at the time.

Anyhow to cut a long story short I don't have the foggiest as to how to repair it.

Can anyone suggest what products or on-line guide as to how to do this. The damage is not too bad but all the black paint is scrubbed and looks rather gray, might be just the top layer of paint but I don't really know what to do to sort it out. It looks worse since I washed the car.

Please help.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

backstreet hitman costs about £50 pay the old girl a visit hee hee or maybe try autoglym paint restoration first then phone the hitman!!!!!