1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheel Advice

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by Chris-Vspec, May 2, 2013.

1. Chris-Vspec

Chris-Vspec Member

[May 2, 2013]
    I am toying with the idea of replacing the original DTM alloys on my car for some aftermarket ones. I would like to stick with 18" wheels as the tyres I have on my current wheels are brand new so seems silly replacing them, Im really liking the BBS wheels at the moment but wanted to know what offset I will need to order. Ideally I would like to fill the arch a little more at the same time, the current size tyre I am running at the moment is 235/40/18

thanks in advance for the help.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 18, 2014]

3. V6 Quatt

V6 Quatt Active Member

[May 2, 2013]
    Why not use spacers on your current wheels to fill the arches. As your sticking with 18's DTM's are a nice wheel
  4. Chris-Vspec

Chris-Vspec Member

[May 2, 2013]
    Don't get me wrong I love the wheels but hate trying to keep them clean!! I've always had a soft spot for BBS wheels so was thinking of having a summer and winter set of wheels, our DTM's could also do with a refurb and for the cost to get them all done I may as well bite the bullet and spend the extra to have a shiny new set on the car and make it look a little different from standard.
  5. ajax1976

ajax1976 Active Member

[May 2, 2013]
    I think ET32-ET35 is ideal on B7s.