whats your thought on these for summer wheels

mac1403

Reaction score
Seeing I have decided to keep the car for a while longer I am looking at a set of summer wheels. These have just been offered to me and are genuine audi wheels 112 with offset 43. included in the price is a full refurb and 225/40/18 goodyear F1's

Just wondered what your thoughts are

audiwheels.jpg

Not seen those on a B5, but there is a B7 A4 with these on just by me and they look really nice. And you can't go wrong with Goodyear F1's (unless they're made in Thailand!).

I take it there would be no issues with the offset being different though?

43's will fit fine,i have 42 on mine, they sit in a bit more is all. maybe 5mm spacers will bring them out nicely to the arches

Yeah I would fit them and then decide what size of spacers would look best.

My 17s are et43 and I have 20mm spacers on the back and 15mm on the front.

Soupie69uk said:
Yeah I would fit them and then decide what size of spacers would look best.

My 17s are et43 and I have 20mm spacers on the back and 15mm on the front.

What sort of price am I looking at for spacers. Also has anyone got an idea of what these wheels are worth refurbished with new Goodyear F1's?

Lastly he has just asked me if I buy them would I like them refurbed a different colour. Bearing in mind they are going on a black car. For an extra £40 he will get them done black chrome ...just not sure about that though. Not seen many A4's with that colour.

Don't think they'll suit a b5 to be honest, unless you make it proper dtm style.

I had wheels like that on my last Audi not the same but similar and i think they looked ok. Picy

dsc00892lo8.jpg

I would probably just get them silver.

My spacers were about £50 for the 20mm rears and I got the 15mm fronts for £45 secondhand.

If you made it touring car style you can actually buy that front splitter.

Thanks for the pics guys. I quite like the look of them. I have had a few things come up over the weekend so it looks like I won't be able to afford them. The guy selling them wanted £750 fully refurbed with new Goodyear F1's, which i thought was a good price. If anyone else is interested though PM me and i will give the sellers details.