1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats your single best/favorite modification?

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by riggssuzuki, Feb 19, 2012.

1. riggssuzuki

riggssuzuki Active Member

[Feb 19, 2012]
    I see lots of posts about modifications to the excellent A4 B8. Just wanted to get peoles views on their favorite one be it styling, performance or otherwise.

I have only done one so far. REVO stage one tune which I lov ebut I know much to my wifes displeasure that it wont be the last.
  2. VRStu

VRStu Just Looking VCDS Map User

[Feb 19, 2012]
    Milltek Quad Exit exhaust for me I think.

Also like the OSIR Paddle upgrade.

Some of the VCDS tweaks are useful too.
  3. gaz j

gaz j Member

[Feb 19, 2012]
    Ive only done 2 mods to my B8. Boot-lip spoiler and remap. Give you one guess which is my favorite mod?
  4. xs2man

xs2man Member

[Feb 19, 2012]
    The closest thing to a mod will be when I trade it in for the new one next month.

Will consider a remap in the next couple of years though, when they have a good one for the new 177 BHP TDI.
  5. johnnythepie

johnnythepie Well-Known Member

[Feb 19, 2012]
    remap
  6. t8ups

t8ups Site Sponsor Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Feb 19, 2012]
    i got a good idea if you want to mod another part of the car which dont cost a lot of money?

LED interior lamps.

i did a full coversion to a members 10reg one yesterday morning and the thing looks stunning now.

im a sponsor on this forum and have supplied alot of members but have not had any interest in the B8 owners sections so maybe we can sort out a group deal to upgrade the lighting you have to white,

also for those with the light pack that has the led footwell lamps i have a upgraded bulb for that which works well with the ambient lighting mod which can be activated via VCDS so you can have them lit while driving.

Thanks
    Trups
  7. Zafi

Zafi Active Member

[Mar 3, 2012]
    Are you saying you convert the red lighting in the roof to white?
  8. Paullie

Paullie Banana Menace! VCDS Map User

[Mar 3, 2012]
    I don't think T8ups does that, Zafi. He changes all of the interior halogen bulbs for crispwhite LED's (map reading front and rear, vanity mirror, glove box, footwell, puddles and boot lights). I bought his kit and did this myself, ..makes a massive difference! :wub: xx