1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whats your mpg reading?...and whats the max youve had?

*Rashs3* Nov 6, 2006

1. james0808

james0808 Active Member

Nicer but slower.:undwech:

2. theitalian3

theitalian3 Member

iv got the 180bhp 1.8t quattro

can get around 29-32 on motorways just cruising

normally sits around 27 but can drop below 10 sometimes :)

3. rickquattro

rickquattro Member

[​IMG]

4. Jampublic

Jampublic Taking it easy..

Well I have returned to good health and was able to go out for a blast over the weekend and my MPG is still at 24.8 never changes!!?

I drive with a super heavy foot, short motorway journeys and back roads every day!

You must be killing it to get it down to 22mpg!

I is well confused:confused:

5. 1ndy

1ndy Member

50.0 MPG on the dot!!! (2003 8L 1.9 TDI 130)

6. *Rashs3*

*Rashs3* Just bought a S3!

Good to see im not the only one with the low mpg!...ive been a good girl and now getting 25mpg :eek:)

So how do people drive to get more miles per gallon?...allowing it to warm up before going for it, changing up quicker?...any more ideas...im setting myself a personal challange to get some serious miles!!...doubt it'll last that long tho...ive got a heavy right foot too like u Jampublic! :eek:)

7. rickquattro

rickquattro Member

In my post above and I cant post pictures, I once saw the range on my DIS show 800 miles.... Usual is 38-42 mpg average.

8. Jampublic

Jampublic Taking it easy..

I have a confession to make! :banghead:

I have only just seen the reset button for the trip computer, you can see where this is going!:sorry:

So my present 24.8mpg statement earlier on this thread is of course rubbish!:blush:

So I will like to confess i only managed 20.8mpg on my way in to work, so excuse the newbie!

Thats me! I will hide, but again!!

:bye: