1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats Your Fav Season In The Year To Drive In?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Hot Stuff, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Hot Stuff

Hot Stuff Guest

[Apr 26, 2007]
    I love being in a car in the summer with my arm hangin out of the window...looks cool,probably very dangerous. I guess the driver would prefer to drive when its a tad cooler?? I just love hot weather:p
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. Booth_S4

Booth_S4 Riding on V8 power

[Apr 26, 2007]
    Hot weather windows down, don the aviators nice draft on my face, happy days.

Love driving in the warmer weather.
  4. Rich

Rich Rollin on boost mother hubbards

[Apr 26, 2007]
    Same its gotta be summer :D In the summer you can go nice and quick round corners and make some crazy tyre squeeling sounds. In the rain I'd probably end up upside down in a bush.

In the *really* hot weather its fun to drive to work and see all the people broken down on the hard shoulder where their car has overheated. I say fun but if it happens to me I'll be raged ;(
  5. jcs356

jcs356 Brum brum

[Apr 26, 2007]
    Definitely when it is warm and sunny - be that spring, summer or autumn - as I can get the speedster out of the garage and go for a pose.
    [​IMG]
  6. Hot Stuff

Hot Stuff Guest

[Apr 26, 2007]
    What a gorge car:)
  7. arthurfuxake

arthurfuxake Controversial & Contradictive

[Apr 26, 2007]
    Now that is a beauty Jason. I'm currently on the prowl for a mint VW Karmann Ghia cabrio RHD for the summer, but they're scarce as rocking horse poo.
    Failing that, I might settle for a VW Beetle Karmann cabrio(curved windscreen, RHD).

Summer is the best time, but I prefer my arms in the car and the climate control doing it's thing, unless I'm out in the lakes. Too much smog and pong in the city for open windows.
  8. jimmi

jimmi Member

[Apr 27, 2007]
    I quite like driving in later spring, not to warm or humid, possibility of a light shower so a bit of dampness on the road........;)
  9. jcs356

jcs356 Brum brum

[Apr 27, 2007]
    Thanks.
    Good luck with the hunt - as you say, good ones are getting increasingly rare. I'd have either of those cars in my 'dream garage'.
  10. Hot Stuff

Hot Stuff Guest

[Apr 27, 2007]
    Autumns quite nice too...somewhere quiet leafy misty . Who said moist up there!!? Moist...strange word:yes: