whats this off?

Turkster

W.Bro.Paul 2.0d Q5 Quattro
Reaction score
Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Website
www.facebook.com
Seen Az with an interesting rear lower bumper trim, I would like to know if this is from a CAB as it seems to fit so well and im looking to be exposing my rear twin Zorst pipes soon and want a rear apron to suit the mood of the cars next few mods and i rather fancy one like this,

100_0390.jpg

I'm desperately looking for a S4 rear bumper for my avant to match the S4 front end I put on earlier this year, if anyone finds one (even in a breakers) let me know.......

Rear bumpers are only about £300 from tps, in fact I think I only paid £260 as they gave me some discount when I went to pick it up

Will TPS sell to the public, thought they only sold to traders? It would save me a sh*tload of money compared to how much my local dealer has had from me this year......

It seems to depend on your local branch to be honest, some do, but some can be very difficult about it.

What did you do with your old one Sam?

:banghead:

:faint:

Sadly there was no room in the car with 2 passengers four tyres and a catback exhaust so it got skipped :sorry: but with the lower valance cut ,with it being one piece I didn't think anyone would want it anyway