1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whats this off?

Turkster Nov 15, 2011

1. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

Seen Az with an interesting rear lower bumper trim, I would like to know if this is from a CAB as it seems to fit so well and im looking to be exposing my rear twin Zorst pipes soon and want a rear apron to suit the mood of the cars next few mods and i rather fancy one like this,

[​IMG]

2. no_idea

no_idea Member

I think it is off an S4

3. gavsman

gavsman Member

4. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Poetry in motion :o.k:

5. jbcalvin

jbcalvin Member

I'm desperately looking for a S4 rear bumper for my avant to match the S4 front end I put on earlier this year, if anyone finds one (even in a breakers) let me know.......

6. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

i bet they are as rare as rocking horse 5hit!

But don't it just clip onto the top half of the bumper anyway ?

New price from Audi?

7. dsmclark40v

dsmclark40v Member

Rear bumpers are only about £300 from tps, in fact I think I only paid £260 as they gave me some discount when I went to pick it up

8. quattrojames

What did you do with your old one Sam?

:banghead:

:faint:

9. jbcalvin

jbcalvin Member

Will TPS sell to the public, thought they only sold to traders? It would save me a sh*tload of money compared to how much my local dealer has had from me this year......

10. quattrojames

It seems to depend on your local branch to be honest, some do, but some can be very difficult about it.

11. dsmclark40v

dsmclark40v Member

Sadly there was no room in the car with 2 passengers four tyres and a catback exhaust so it got skipped :sorry: but with the lower valance cut ,with it being one piece I didn't think anyone would want it anyway

12. quattrojames

Just joshing ya :friends: