What's the time now?

17:54 time to go home, got late to work so had to pretend I am working longer:) no boss tomorrow so its going to be productive day again :D

18:11 - home from work, had a great wee day and think I'm going to really like it, but I'm in a seriously BAD mood about my old company messing me about. Going for a nap then off to the gym.

21:26 typing on a tiny x10 phone is not easy. Nite peeps.

23.35 - We do have Taptalk Support my friend, its a godsend.. search again!

00:27 - weird. I browsed with iphone and usually it gives a message that forum is supported.

When I joined I searched for "audi sport" and it didnt find it either.

You have to search for "audi-sport" to get it.

Thanks for letting me know. Got it sorted now. Just didnt try enough.

Can browse forum before sleep now:)

09.42 morning all, so another day begins.

15.43 so so tired, need a sleep.

21:54 - shattered, body aches from overdoing it at the gym, and still not used to these early nights/early rises. I'm counting down the days to the weekend for the first time in months lol.

Afternoon all but for you its morning!!!

1.24pm and just had lunch, suns out but its windy. Washed and polished the car, dried soooo fast! Need to tak lole some special pics of it. Shattered now though lol

07:02 hellooooo couldn't sleep last nite, kept waking up with nasty dreams. Now i'm shattered. :gaehn:

08:38 sitting on da park and ride bus waiting for mr drive to put his foot down. Anyway, whilst I was speeding down the m'way, I spotted a friend driving his work van, I hadn't seen him for over 12 years! Omg. He noticed i've still got the same car. What a blast from the past.

18:08 - home, chilling and very tired, plus I ate too much for lunch so I'm feeling lazy now lol.

Just having a wee clear up in the house and garage of things I don't need, I own so many useless items, its getting ridiculous, as is my shopping habit argh!

I need some of that good English weather too, the weather here the last 3 days is weird.

05:39 it's proper raining, not cats or dogs, is raining men a gay song? Not that it's raining them either. Anyway i'm finishing half day today. Yay!

10.50 what is with this weather, its not a nice day at all.

14:15 admiring the beading on the s3

17.56 it has rained most of the day, and now the sun has come out. Have a nice evening everyone.

00:34 another long one. Oh well best fire up the skoda and head home. Night yawl ;)

00:36, chilling on the net browsing through edition and urs truly asn:wub:

05:46 sounds nice outside, little birds tweeting :) oh it's friday!! Yay!! Back to normal working week next week. Tfft.

07:14 morning, it's wet, windy, but who cares ov got the day off

Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:moa:

08:17 it's scorchio outside, lovely lovely lovely, so hot my eyes are burning thru my sunglasses hehehe

09.54 good morning all. Lets see what the day brings.

11:51 - sat in a field next to the train tracks and lots of screaming kids and barking barking dogs. I'm off to move to the other side of the field.