What's the time now?

12:10 trying to explain to the misses how the car will look after its colour change..... pffft :shrug:

13.13 Hoping for a good race. Watching from my ipad in the sunshine.

Sent from Sandra's Ipad

15:28 just at edisford bridge catchin tadpoles and enjoying some rays ;)

F1 update peeps??

Last edited:
20:05 Dinner in the sun :cool:
th_5B3DB11F-orig.jpg

20:34 watching top gear, geldof with no socks on :puke2:

00.32 time to try sleep. Goodnight to you all.

07:43 Yo yo people it's mondayyyyyyy, booooooooo!!!

10:34 many happy returns Ash. Hope the lions don't eat you up. Lol have a great day! happy birthday!

7.41 go, go, go.... Go shorty! It's my birthday! We guna party cos it's my birthday!
Going to the safari cos it's my birthday :)

10:36 all the best ash:beerchug:
all over Yorkshire today. Boooooooo!

11:16 it's hard working Monday's, so not my style Lol.

18.36 hope you all have a good evening.

18:36 - evening is going ok. I finished my garden, showered and now thinking what to eat. I hate it when you're so wet it feels like your in the shower but then you realise its sweat.

18:36 - evening is going ok. I finished my garden, showered and now thinking what to eat. I hate it when you're so wet it feels like your in the shower but then you realise its sweat.

Scott, we are never satisfied with the weather, lol. I personally dont much care, i prefer the sunshine, the only time i dont like the weather is when its blowing the rain into my face. You can just sit and chill in your garden now the hard work s all done.

Scott, we are never satisfied with the weather, lol. I personally dont much care, i prefer the sunshine, the only time i dont like the weather is when its blowing the rain into my face. You can just sit and chill in your garden now the hard work s all done.

Not moaning about the weather, I like every thing over wind, cold, ice and rain. Its working in the heat and sun i'm not a fan on but at the same time I dont like sitting down doing nothing. :|

Not moaning about the weather, I like every thing over wind, cold, ice and rain. Its working in the heat and sun i'm not a fan on but at the same time I dont like sitting down doing nothing. :|

Im much the same Scott, I hate sitting around doing nothing. The heat doesnt bother me, to be honest the warmer t is the better I like it, guess thats probably since I dont get sunburnt, I jst tan really easily, lol.

20:26 my cousin bakes the best cupcakes, and we're her guinea pigs! oh yes! best job ever!! (unfortunately they go straight to the hips!!)

20:26 my cousin bakes the best cupcakes, and we're her guinea pigs! oh yes! best job ever!! (unfortunately they go straight to the hips!!)

00.40 I could just eat a cupcake about now.

07:18 - Morning.
Well its tuesday and its that time to sit in work and earn money for you but more money for the bosses.
At least it seems like the week is speeding towards the weekend of nothing planned yet. should be good but time will tell. :)

07:24 sun is shining, the weather is sweet yeh. Makes me wanna move my dancing feet. ;)

07:47 Raining in Huddersfield, dry as a bone in Manchester...something is wrong with the day! I wonder if the world will end today?

10.49 at work having a tea and choco biscuits.

10:34 many happy returns Ash. Hope the lions don't eat you up. Lol have a great day! happy birthday!

10:36 all the best ash:beerchug:
all over Yorkshire today. Boooooooo!

Thanks Guys... had a wicked day... no the lions didnt eat me :) lazy things were just sleeping on the grass... had a monkey jump onto the bonnet though which was funny but was scared he would go for my wipers.

12:37 Afternoon people. I am not going to whinge today. I've been working hard. :weight_lift2:

23.49 time fir me to call it a day. Im absolutely shattered. Sleep well one and all.

07:13 time to make sandwiches and fill up lunch box for day time snacking lol.

08:08 its shower time. ( moves feet in a mc Hammer stylie across the bathroom) oh, oh, o, oh oh

08:08 its shower time. ( moves feet in a mc Hammer stylie across the bathroom) oh, oh, o, oh oh

Not chico time?

08:11 - sat on the ferry this morning a very strong smell of coolant. Fix one car and another one breaks, fix that one and the other needs looking at. GRRRR