1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the best exhaust to get???????

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by imported_alecblack, Apr 25, 2005.

1. imported_alecblack

imported_alecblack Guest

[Apr 25, 2005]
    Guys,
    Can anyone suggest a good exhaust to get? I have a blown exhaust and i am thinking of getting an uprated one. I dont want anything too noisey.

97 Turbo Sport
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

[Apr 25, 2005]
    Cant beat the milltek for the money... Its £266.70+vat from us. They fit perfectly (Mind does anyway!) and sounds great.

Rich
  4. Grant

Grant Well-Known Member

[Apr 25, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Cant beat the milltek for the money... Its £266.70+vat from us. They fit perfectly (Mind does anyway!) and sounds great.

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]
    But your Milltek was the A3 prototype... they had to make sure yours fitted properly! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

How many other people with a Milltek can say theirs fits perfectly? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
  5. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

[Apr 25, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]
    But your Milltek was the A3 prototype... they had to make sure yours fitted properly! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

How many other people with a Milltek can say theirs fits perfectly? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Eyah but really, only the tailpipes were different. The rest of the system is identical to the regular system for the Golf/A3. Also i've had the exhaust disconnected and reconnected with no problems. I also dont think the price increase for the A3 supersprint is justifiable.

RIch
  6. imported_alecblack

imported_alecblack Guest

[Apr 25, 2005]
    Rich,

What is the tailpipe like? is it a twin oval, single round bore? did it increase the bhp much>

Alec