1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whats my car worth guys.

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Lewbo, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Lewbo

Lewbo Well-Known Member

[Feb 6, 2011]
    i maybe selling my car as i maybe getting a house sooner than i think and just wanted to know what i would get for it, or how much to advertise it for if i did sell,
    its a Dec registered 57 a3 s line 2.0 tfsi DSG ibis white showing 40,000 with FSH and just been serviced, 2 owners, hpi clear,extra factory spec is as follows,
    Rns-e
    Bose
    Bi-xenons
    auto wipers/lights
    coming home
    privacy glass
    leather armrest with prep and bluetooth
    ipod dock
    power fold mirrors
    auto dimming mirror
    rear parking sensors
    two tone full leather
    heated front seats
    storage pack
    optics grill
    thats all i can think of top of my head may have few more
    oem extras i have added is
    FBMFSW
    19" genuine rs4 style alloys with brand new tyres
    MY09 rears

thanks
  2. rockape

rockape Per ardua

[Feb 6, 2011]
    Did a check on parkers as I still had a subscription from when I was looking for my A3. I ticked all the options boxes for you. See below it will give you some idea but I don't know how accurate they are.

Original Price
    £29,005 [​IMG] Franchised Dealer£13,420 [​IMG] Independent Dealer£12,695 [​IMG] Private Good £11,970 [​IMG] Private Poor £8,775 [​IMG] Part Exchange£11,120 [​IMG]
    Mileage40,000
  3. Lewbo

Lewbo Well-Known Member

[Feb 6, 2011]
    thanks pal but i always seem to find parkers inaccurate, i have looked around ebay,pistonheads, autotrader ect and prices vary really but not any car i have seen has much spec as mine, and more mileage most times and there asking more than priavte good price of £11,970.
    even webuyanycar offered me £10,900 and they always offer way less than what its worth. so dont really have an idea of yet to what its worth.
  4. Lewbo

Lewbo Well-Known Member

[Feb 6, 2011]
    just been on wewillbuyyourcar.com and they even offered me £11,679.00, so for them to sell on must be worth alot more.
  5. rockape

rockape Per ardua

[Feb 6, 2011]
    No worries mate. I bought mine from an independant dealer(similiar to the independant price above) 2 weeks ago with 26k on the clock and at the time there weren't many to compare other than Audi Dealers who were asking up to 2k more. Mine doesn't have the toys yours has though!
  6. Lewbo

Lewbo Well-Known Member

[Feb 6, 2011]
    i was thinking of sticking it up for £14,500 to start off with if i did sell what does anyone reckon?
  7. marnie2k

marnie2k Member

[Feb 7, 2011]
    I have my own car garage/dealership with my dad and if i was you i wouldnt p/x against anything as any dealer will bid you below the belt they always do.... my gues would be to ebay it or autotrader it as a private ad :) you will get more that way and £14k sounds good price to me :)
  8. PilotAudi

PilotAudi New Member

[Feb 7, 2011]
    £14k is too much £12.5k I reckon.