WHATS MY CAB WORTH ?

1wheelonly

cabriolet
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
time to upgrade in next couple of months and was curious to know peoples views on the car and spec......
im not easily offended so fill ya boots !

Unless you can find someone who is interested in all the mod's you have done, then I would strip them off and sell as standard car.

2004, 70,000 full audi history, new pick up pipe, new turbo etc not even a 1000 miles ago, along with cambelt and water pump change, shes in top condition, pretty well specced up, owned for over two years now and shes not wanted for a thing, everything on her is genuine audi ( apart from headrest screens ) well looked after and maintained, no reason to sell her, just time for a change/ upgrade.

2004, 70,000 full audi history, new pick up pipe, new turbo etc not even a 1000 miles ago, along with cambelt and water pump change, shes in top condition, pretty well specced up, owned for over two years now and shes not wanted for a thing, everything on her is genuine audi ( apart from headrest screens ) well looked after and maintained, no reason to sell her, just time for a change/ upgrade.

:sadlike: be sorry to see you go from the b6 section kiddo :(

definately the time of year to be looking to sell though, I was looking at the price of the tdi's like mine and couldn't find one that was over 1k MORE than i paid for mine and, as you know, the 1.8's are more sought after and with the list of mods on yours Lea I would set my price stick it in the trader and the bay then wait for the right buyer to come along. you're o no rush to sell so set your price and don't budge on it, someone will be along who will apppreciate the condition and what you've done to it enough to pay a bit more than the usual...........if not i'll give you a bag of sand for it :p

do i spy a a5 coming over the horizon...............:sly:

Last edited: