1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHATS MY CAB WORTH ?

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by 1wheelonly, Feb 26, 2010.

1. 1wheelonly

1wheelonly cabriolet VCDS Map User

[Feb 26, 2010]
    time to upgrade in next couple of months and was curious to know peoples views on the car and spec......
    im not easily offended so fill ya boots !
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 1, 2014]

3. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Feb 26, 2010]
    Year and mileage mate?
  4. B5NUT

B5NUT Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

[Feb 26, 2010]
    Unless you can find someone who is interested in all the mod's you have done, then I would strip them off and sell as standard car.
  5. 1wheelonly

1wheelonly cabriolet VCDS Map User

[Feb 27, 2010]
    2004, 70,000 full audi history, new pick up pipe, new turbo etc not even a 1000 miles ago, along with cambelt and water pump change, shes in top condition, pretty well specced up, owned for over two years now and shes not wanted for a thing, everything on her is genuine audi ( apart from headrest screens ) well looked after and maintained, no reason to sell her, just time for a change/ upgrade.
  6. markyzs180

markyzs180 Member

[Feb 27, 2010]
    :sadlike: be sorry to see you go from the b6 section kiddo :(

definately the time of year to be looking to sell though, I was looking at the price of the tdi's like mine and couldn't find one that was over 1k MORE than i paid for mine and, as you know, the 1.8's are more sought after and with the list of mods on yours Lea I would set my price stick it in the trader and the bay then wait for the right buyer to come along. you're o no rush to sell so set your price and don't budge on it, someone will be along who will apppreciate the condition and what you've done to it enough to pay a bit more than the usual...........if not i'll give you a bag of sand for it :p

do i spy a a5 coming over the horizon...............:sly:
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2010