1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's it worth?

A3 Sport Feb 11, 2010

1. A3 Sport

A3 Sport Member

Im thinking of changing my car next year, and autotrader is full of trade ads, so I would like to know what you guys think it will be worth..

It will be 2yrs old, A3 1.6 Sport 3 door, white, with privacy glass, with around 20,000 - 25,000 miles on the clock. Hopefully it will still be in great condition...

Any help will be much appreciated. :)

2. PH1L

PH1L Gievf Buckets

ill give you a tenner!, nah best thing to do is to check autotrader for similar ones and see what theyre going for, you got a ball park figure in your head?

3. V6Pete

V6Pete Now running on Bentley's y'all

Right now, maybe £14K? Hard to say what it'll be worth in a year, as markets change, and looking at the price of a 2 year old A3 now might not be all that representative.

4. A3 Sport

A3 Sport Member

Thanks for your replies :)

I know what you mean about the market atm, but just wondered.

As a ballpark figure, Im thinking maybe around £12,000 next year if I manage to keep it in top condition? Ive looked on Autotrader, and there all around £13,500 - £14,000 for pre - facelift ones from approved Audi. So they don't really seem a fair comparison if you catch my drift..

What do you reckon?

5. andykn

andykn Member