What's everyone's thoughts on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnboy07

Reaction score
I think the time has come to sell up as I have always had a soft spot for a 135 BMW.

anyways I'm unsure on what price to put my car up for and there is a reason for this.

its 2008 audi s3 with 49,000 miles

full service history, last service carried out last month.

6 months tax, 12 months mot.

new discs and pads all round with refurbished caliper clips

currently has h n r monotube coil overs and rear wheel spacers but will be removing before selling.

heated leather seats

bose sound system

sat nav

cd changer

ive had the front and rear diffusers and the front grill colour coded and been no expense spared when doing anything to this car with regular logging to ensure everything is fine. No faults and is a great example.

now the bit that makes me unsure on price is the car is a cat d. The car was stolen recovered. I have looked deep into this before I bought the car for obvious reasons and the car was taken for a long period of around 9 months before it was recovered. It hasn't ever been involved in any accidents and had the car checked over before buying which confirmed it had never been involved in an accident.

with this spec and mileage I was going to ask for 11k. What's everyone's thoughts

Its probably a little expensive for a cat D pre 58 plate facelift model. Theres some mint example 2007's going for not much more… This is always going to be the issue when buying Cat D cars. Personally i wouldn't touch one with a barge pole, whether its stolen/recovered or accident damaged.

What does Glass/whatcar say?

Been offered 10k by someone but whether or not it's serious or not I'm not so sure. Tbh it'd prob take 10k and take a hit and for that someone would be getting a bargain as I've spent a lot and taken such good care of her. I never have bought a cat d before and this would make me buy the right one again. It's not skipped a beat.

Haha yeh I saw that one up for sale and probably would have looked if I had the cash then.

I don't want to try for too much and spend forever trying to sell it so a good price and I will be happy.

Looks nice, you may as well keep it tbh. Been researching coilovers for the the s3, how'd you rate the H&R's? How low do they go?

Status
Not open for further replies.