1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's broken!!??

A3tell Nov 26, 2012

1. A3tell

A3tell Member

So on my way home tonight, something decided to go wrong with the car, lost a big chunk of boost!!! And also my usual dump noise from my forge 007p has now turned into more of a flutter sound!!!! Now I can hear a boost leak from somewhere, but where wld b best to start looking from the symptoms I av described???
    Its a modified AGU 1.8t btw!!! Hope someone can help as got to take car to get windows tinted tomorrow afternoon!!! :(

2. s3dave

s3dave TFSI Hybrid Supporter

Check the actuator pipe up to the n75 valve, also the orange charge pipe..

3. A3tell

A3tell Member

It's not an s3 so don't av a charge pipe! Also I have upgraded to a forge tip, so I hope noting is wrong with that, as bit expensive to replace that!!! It's just the flutter noise I get now instead of my usual dump from the 007p which is baffling me!!! Surly that wld suggest a valve issue???

4. s3dave

s3dave TFSI Hybrid Supporter

Ahh you still have a charge pipe, check under the car by the pancake pipe...

5. A3tell

A3tell Member

Ok, but I have a fmic and I checked all that first!! Sounds like its coming from the back of engine bay somewhere!!! Am hoping it may just b a split diaphram from my oo7p, going to chuck my stock one back on n see if that sorts it!