1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What you'll doin' tonight..

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by noodle, Apr 12, 2003.

1. noodle

noodle Member

So it's Saturday once again - Woo, hoo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif Whats everybody upto..

We've got friends coming over for dinner - so it'll be plenty of wine then... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
  2. AlexStanley

AlexStanley Member

We're off to a party in Tintern in the Wye Valley - much beer will be consumed I'm sure!!

Alex.
  3. MisterD

MisterD Member

I've got no cover driver, so I'm working from 1am to 7am.
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif
  4. mramage

mramage Member

Just been for an open air country BBQ with friends and now off to see Johnny English /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Er, sure you all wanted to know that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
  5. Jon

Jon Member

Well, just getting ready for the arrival of 2 Chinchilla's tomorrow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And having a few beerz to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jon.
  6. AL_B

AL_B Active Member

Staying in and going to bed early. That's if I can drag myself away from this place - I really am an addict.

Why bed early? Drystone is picking me up at 7:00am tomorrow morning - I'm accompanying him to the Golf MkIV's rolling road day at Stealth. Leaving the S3 at home.

AL
  7. MickHumphrey

MickHumphrey Member

Well I'm sitting here at work until 08:00 tomorrow morning. **** all on the tv (premiership on later)
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/piss.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif
  8. CARACTERE007

CARACTERE007 Member

bein a sad git and doin nothing,......went to the audi dealer as i wanted a test drive today....as i approached the two guys who where talking outside quickly dissapered inside!!!....nice,...thats great customer service guys! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif