1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What you up to this weekend?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by dickys3, Nov 11, 2005.

1. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Nov 11, 2005]
    I'm gonna try and spend some time on the car tomorrow as long as the weather stays fine!

I fancy giving it the full works i.e Wash, Clay Bar, Paint clense, Polish/wax etc etc..

Sunday I have to pop into work as I am having the new office cabled (Cat5) so need to leave the guys in. Probably spending the rest of the day shopping with this misses!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

[Nov 11, 2005]
    Good luck with the weather mate, it's a good idea though, get the beast protected beofre winter/salty roads etc.

I expect i will get dragged around Tesco on saturday, sleep in on Sunday, and wash car Sun afternoon, like the old git i am,lol
  4. mandyray

mandyray Member

[Nov 11, 2005]
    I shall no doubt consume some alcohol tonight in some fine drinking establishment, recover tomorrow and then on Sunday I am doing a driving challenge for charity. It involves driving all sorts of vehicles like HGVs, Police Cars, Fire Engine, JCB, Combine Harvester etc! Should be fun! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Have a good one everyone!