What you listening to today

Just started listening to MUSE and Deftones. Great bands in my opinion! Literally anything from them is a masterpiece. :eek:

Reactions: Raiden

Reactions: markos72 and Ghost

Reactions: Ghost, Kelza and markos72

Been listening to these guys quite a lot the past few days-especially in work,when I just put my headphones in and get into the zone...

Reactions: Ghost

Can't wait for Woody's new album

And can't beat a bit of SPY

Reactions: Ghost and Rob Avant
I’ve mainly been listening to bassdrive.com... as I do most days that I’m not working!

Reactions: Raiden

Good tune this. But the video really makes me laugh

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

This tune just stuck in my head last few days

Been listening to the new 30 seconds to mars album. Not bad but not as good as there older stuff

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra and Ghost
Currently listening to a commercial radio station.

Yesterday, while driving, I had 10cc (best of) and Labi Siffre 'So Strong' album on CD.

Reactions: Ghost and Sandra
Thanks. Although as a huge music and hi-fi lover, I know at first hand music is so subjective.

Last night dug out some records I'd forgotten about. One was an album by The Rutles, who wrote pastiches of Beatles songs. The Rutles were fronted by Neil Innes and ex-Python Eric Idle. Very clever and funny.

The Rutles drummer Barrington Womble shortened his name to Barry Wom. :haha:

Last night listened to a few CDs:

Jeff Buckley Live at l'Olympia de Paris. Unbelievable voice. Like so many great singer-songwriters, passed too young.
Bowie at The Beeb: Best sessions between 68-72.
Aretha Franklin: Aretha - Queen of Soul.

I'm a huge Soul boy. Over a third of my collection is either Soul, R&B, Funk and Ska.

Reactions: Ghost and Sandra