1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would YOU do?

Ads Dec 8, 2011

1. mikeyboy

mikeyboy S-line

Run the ***** over, then reverse & wheelspin on her face. Problem solved, HAPPY DAYS LOL.

2. red or dead

red or dead Member

Spitting in the face is the worst thing she could have done to me!
    It takes alot to make me flip but once I do I tend to go OTT, she would have probably experienced a couple of minutes of total irrational rage and I'd probably be in prison.
    If I did manage to stay in the car though, I would have done what someone has already said, follow her till the end of her journey, that would have scared her enough I think!

3. crazy88

crazy88 Loving the anonymity

You lot are all really angry people! I honestly think I'd have just taken the abuse and driven off. I rarely get mad when driving, I rarely beep. It's just not worth it as there's always psycho's around and I really don't want to be stabbed. :)

4. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Maybe Ad's is banged up?

5. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Ok then fella, I'll drop by one day, you open the door & I'll spit in your face, then tell me you'd invite me in for a cup of Yorkshire tea :p

I doubt very much you'd be that calm, but I'm happy to be proven wrong lol.

6. crazy88

I'm not saying I'd have invited her in for tea...rather I wouldn't like to pretend I'd murder her and all her family. I'd invite her in for vimto though.

At the end of the day ads accepted it and drove off yet all the keyboard warriors on here promise of death and give experiences of road rage...which I just don't get. I'm a calm soul, why bother with scum. They'll never change.

7. Ads

Ads License to drive

I did??

I won't say exactly how it played out but I couldn't just let her walk away, it would've eaten me up inside knowing she did that to me and got off scot free. And although I don't feel proud of what I did, I do feel ok about it because 1) she didn't experience any pain, and 2) I respected her kids' presence a million times more than she did.

She should still count herself lucky though, because around here there are a lot of people who would've taken her head home with them.

You're probably right about that though.

8. crazy88

Well I stand corrected...and feel free to pm me with the outcome. Haha. I was almost still right though, unless you did kill her? :shock:

I'm just not confrontational though at all.

9. red or dead

red or dead Member

I'm not at all confrontational either but if someone spat in my face, in my own car, they wouldn't be getting away with it totally scot free!

10. Matt_S

Matt_S Member

My immediate reaction, quite honestly would have been to put her teeth through the back of her head, no messing. But obviously that isn't acceptable in any way!

But as has been said, the rational side of me would have just driven off. Not alot you can do without getting down to her level. If the kids were in school uniform I would have made sure I found out what school they went to a highlighted the event, not a lot they can do, but schools do not like having any involvement with things like that, and that includes associating the uniform.

11. Matt_S

Matt_S Member

That said, imagine if she was a black belt, and handed you your arse at the side of the road.... You'd of wished you wiped her spit of and said thank you :p

Never any. Need for violence, despite my previous post. But that red mist is dangerous lol

12. a3tdi2001

a3tdi2001 Member

She sounds like an Audi driver waiting for a warranty claim to come through. Could explain why she was walking?

13. Ash B

Ash B Well-Known Member

Spitting in some one face is one of the most disrespectful thing you can do its vile. People who do it deserve a beating.
    I've had two situation where this has happend and my blood was boiling.
    A woman as well you think she think twice before doing this in front of kids.
    Sorry to hear about this ad. Dont know how any one could do that to you daft b1tch.
    I was p*ssed off reading what happend to you and its not even me :laugh:

14. CHEZ

CHEZ moderately amusing Supporter

there was once an occasion when i was leaving a pub at closing time, and me and this random girl both tried to get into a taxi (she was not with me) that was already booked, i explained to this random dog that the taxi was booked and was unavailable, she kindly turned around to me and spat in my face! and told me where to go! charming!
    without hesitation almost reflex like, i spat straight back in her face! lol
    and then wiped my face!
    2 wrongs dont make a right, but it did make me feel better and probably made her think a bit!
    there then followed a torrent of abuse from me which sent her packing!
    so i would have just spat straight back in her face ads, disgusting i know but "she started it"
    true story that,
    as you were..............................................................................................................

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
  15. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Ask her if she want's feeding like the Animals at a Safari Park and then tell her to sling her hook .

16. Westy_A3T

Westy_A3T Member

With a bit of gob in your face i hope you've learned not to be so naive :thumbsup:

17. Ads

Ads License to drive

Unfortunately I'm not blessed with your nervous nature that would've made me wind up the window before the big scary woman got to me.....

[​IMG]

:laugh:

18. StateOfPlay

StateOfPlay Well-Known Member

Right, I am losing patience now, I have been watching this thread for some time and STILL I don't know what you did?

This is your last chance to tell us, or I will send another yummy mummy to berate you at that set of lights:p

19. damo.h

damo.h DVLA Say it's Black

Ads went in ;)

20. Ads

Ads License to drive

I'm an animal ;) :laugh:

:lmfao:

Ok, just to wrap it up....

I repaid her for her generous gift with a gift of my own. However, mine was a lot more generous.

21. Reesy

Reesy Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

Did you spiderman her?

22. sportstractor

sportstractor Chugger

I reckon he gave her the Angry Pirate; spat in her eye and kicked her leg, ARRRG

23. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A5

those 2 comments had me laughing so hard!

So Ads, without just making vague comments and silly answers can you just tell everyone what you exactly did? or at least pm/watsapp/text me what happened?

i told my GF about this and she also wants to know what you did!

24. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

Yeah Ads come on you little tinker!

25. crazy88

Did he not just say that he spat in her face? That's what I assumed anyway :)

26. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya saloon TDi Audi S8

she's now stored in a basement some where ready for some munging!!

27. gavsman

gavsman Member

Looking at your Avatar Scott - I think Ads may have done that!!!!

28. Ads

Ads License to drive

It was too early in the morning for that. I'm more of a night time kind of guy.

Half right.

Why? Is she weighing up the risks of doing the same to someone?

I also thought I made it pretty clear. :happy:

I didn't know what that meant so I searched for it on the urban dictionary.

Wish I didn't. :puke2:

:idea: **makes a note in case the same happens again**

29. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

Hang on a minute!..........

Ads, did you got hunting this woman down and then spit in her face after everything that was said last week? I dont understand :think:

30. Ads

Ads License to drive

:huh: Now you've lost me!? What makes you say that?

31. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

I'm just really lost.

32. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A5

dude your confusing everyone! just spit out what you did! (no pun intended :p)

oh and no the GF has manners, she wouldnt spit! :eyebrows:

Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
  33. Ads

Ads License to drive

I went one for her in the end.

34. Dazmo

Dazmo Active Member

The only thing you could have logically done without punching her in the face or following her home and destroying her car would be too-

1. Check if any CCTV is active within the area as evidence.

2. Ring the police and remain at the scene, spitting in your face is assault, i'm sure she would have been happy with a criminal record.

3. Hope that she would drive off before the police arrive, making it a SPIT AND RUN lol

35. J.R.

J.R. "Started From The Bottom" VCDS Map User

Some thing similar happened to me the other day. Dumb ass Woman with a child decided to cross the road ...even thou I was indicating and she saw me coming ..

So I beeped my horn .......and she started to swear ......So I just drive off with 2 fingers in the air..... Haaaaaaaaaaa :p

But Ads .....if she started to come to my window ......

1. Drive Off
    2. Have windows up ...

You have to make sure your cocooned in your car ......it will save u a little of hassle in the end....

Please they can't do I thing otherwise.

36. JtotheD

JtotheD Active Member

Whilst she was round by your window you should have just sprayed your washer jets. no one likes to covered in screen wash...

37. Reesy

Reesy Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

You should have got out the car, left the engine running so she knows you are serious, walked up shouting what she had just done to make her feel nervous, dug up some flem from within yourself and aimed it straight on her.

38. crazy88

Reesy...were you the woman involved? Sounds incredibly accurate :)

39. Ads

Ads License to drive

....in her left eye?

40. crazy88

Personally I think she sounds like a hot milf with a fiery temper. So I'd have aimed for her brown eye.