1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would I need to put K04 turbo's on my S4

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by abmunro, Jun 20, 2004.

1. abmunro

abmunro Member

Hello Guys
    I have a 2000 S4 with ABT ECU/ Rear exhaust / sports sus / 18" wheels / rear spoiler all provided by previous owner.Cheers!
    I have seen a pair of K04 turbo's with fitting kit and wondered what else I would need to run these on my car.
    My car has 310 bhp now , I would like to know what I could expect fitting new turbo's.
    Unfortunately ABT have now left the UK so I think I would struggle to have ECU remapped if that was required.
    All suggestions / replies greatly welcomed .

Cheers

Tony
  2. cyuen

cyuen Member

go see AmD about this
  3. Markey

Markey Active Member

I have just had a K04 put on my 1.8T and it increased my power by 80HP and they hold the boost a hell of a lot better. You car will fly with a couple of those on it...
  4. simont

simont Member

to get the best from the turbos, you'd really need to fit the milltek downpipes and sports cats to get the exhaust gas flowing easier. that would boost the bhp.

to really finish the job, consider bigger injectors and the RS4 intake system (MAF, Airbox, Y pipe and possibly intercoolers!)