What Wiper Blade......?

WOLF

Reaction score
I changed my 2002 a4 wiper arms as they were crap and bought two of I think was a 2004 S4,can anyone tell me where I can get a new blade ?

Sorry no, but it does have the look of an earlier fitment. If you sent that picture to ECP or GSF or even Audi they will know.

Ok mate cheers.

Ive found a pair of bosch @ 21" but just measured mine which are also bosch but measure 22".......:think:

Pic above is OEM Bosch Aero wiper, same as fitted on my A4. Bought my last pair from TPS for about £20ish IIRC.

*** how hard is it to get a set of blades!!
Gsf and ecp are fuked if they cant go by a reg number and as my car is a 02 model but now has aero blades off a 04 they showed me at least 4 different ones that were all wrong!Arghhhhh!!!!!

Can someone give mr a part number for bosch blades that will fit ???

Yes mate at ecp but i had to research it and provide them with a part number:think:
Which is bosch wipers with part number A016s

I only just seen this thread but I bought the same set about two weeks ago! Was going to give part number but you got it sorted now. :D

I only just seen this thread but I bought the same set about two weeks ago! Was going to give part number but you got it sorted now. :D
Yeh cheers mate,,
I went to ecp but never had one and couldn't say when they could get one so I went to wilco motosave,on the shelf £37 a pair so sorted.