What will be your next car?

• PFL A3/S3

• FL A3/S3

• Another Audi

• non Audi

• Keeping your existing car for quite sometime

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reactions: MattSedg and pburv
'nice defender'?? Bit of a contradiction in terms mate??!!
Matt's got a point Simon....Splash a bit of cash at one and you can have something like this.....
def-06_1.jpg
Wouldn't mind being driven to my club in one of these...:friends:

Reactions: richinsoton and Simon L
Matt's got a point Simon....Splash a bit of cash at one and you can have something like this.....
def-06_1.jpg
Wouldn't mind being driven to my club in one of these...:friends:

Jesus wept Hannibal.......you starting yer own wannabe A-Team?? lol

Reactions: pburv and Jassyo06
Probably my new car (from an S3 Saloon) will be the new RS3 Saloon.

That's if I can live with it being an Automatic?

If not, then maybe another second hand R8 (had a V8 for over 3 years) but in V10 guise, and manual. Or a second hand 997 Turbo manual.

Reactions: S3 Turbo, pburv and Simon L
Probably my new car (from an S3 Saloon) will be the new RS3 Saloon.

That's if I can live with it being an Automatic?

If not, then maybe another second hand R8 (had a V8 for over 3 years) but in V10 guise, and manual. Or a second hand 997 Turbo manual.
You've got too much money...lol
Can I have some??:chuncky:

Reactions: S3 Turbo, Jassyo06 and Simon L
Reactions: S3 Turbo, MattSedg, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Too right!...Getting ready for the zombie apocalypse ...lol

..........you real badass bro...................lol

Screen_Shot_20130904_at_120739_AM.png

Reactions: S3 Turbo, pburv and Jassyo06
Reactions: pburv and Jassyo06
If you are thinking about the new RS3 here are some comments from Audi to Automobile magazine.

http://www.automobilemag.com/news/1...DAEE239CE7F7219B31E6DC7785DA466095D3CD1E84D76

He's a ****** ******* that yin...Mr Reill....lol,****** Pagani build cars quicker than this fast rep mobile.....who the bleedin jeezeez....shows a mass produced car.....then tells ye canny get it for another ****** year....yeah a lot to be proud about...Audi.....buncha loooosers..they could'nt organise a line up in a brothel or even worse a **** up in a Brewery.......

Last edited:
Reactions: pburv and Simon L
I'd like it to be non Audi, but after not driving the S3 for some time now and now having it back, i truly love its grip, but shamefully not its power.

i think i'll be keeping it and looking for power. it's cheaper than buying a new car.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Leaning more and more towards the A5 coupé, just had a quote from Aberdeen Audi:

Manufacturer: AUDI
Range: A5 (COUPE)
Model: 2.0 TFSI S Line 2dr
CO2: 130 g/km
BHP: 190
Fuel type: Petrol
Transmission: Manual
Body style: 2 door Coupe
Paint: Solid - Ibis white

Options: Electric folding door mirrors, Privacy glass, Deletion of model + engine designation at rear, Extended LED interior light pack, Alcantara/leather Black with rock grey stitching.

After discount and with £1000 down= £378.71 per month on a 36 month PCP deal!

Just need to see one in the flesh now :)

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06, Audi Bairn and 3 others
Leaning more and more towards the A5 coupé, just had a quote from Aberdeen Audi:

Options: Electric folding door mirrors, Privacy glass, Deletion of model + engine designation at rear, Extended LED interior light pack, Alcantara/leather Black with rock grey stitching.

Will you miss the extra 100 ponies though Steve?.....:racer:

Reactions: Rob2k68, S3 Turbo and Simon L

You must have read my mind mate (and yes I'm aware my name isn't Steve!)

Being a facelift though I don't imagine there's much wriggle room at the moment. Last year there were cracking deals to be had on the S5.......think I could have got 15% off !!

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06, S3 Turbo and 1 other person
You must have read my mind mate (and yes I'm aware my name isn't Steve!)

Being a facelift though I don't imagine there's much wriggle room at the moment. Last year there were cracking deals to be had on the S5.......think I could have got 15% off !!

I managed 18%

Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn, pburv and 1 other person

Was about to say the same lol...

Could never go down below about 5hp per kg again...

:blackrs4::grinning:

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06, pburv and 1 other person

A5 are real nice cars though and sounds like you got a good deal!

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06, pburv and 1 other person
A5 are real nice cars though and sounds like you got a good deal!
Personally I won't go for a big car again..Parking will always be a nightmare......But if I was going down the A5 route it would have to be an RS one...:rockwoot:Would even consider a used one due to the very high price new..:yes:

Reactions: Rob2k68, S3 Turbo, Simon L and 1 other person
Personally I won't go for a big car again..Parking will always be a nightmare......But if I was going down the A5 route it would have to be an RS one...:rockwoot:Would even consider a used one due to the very high price new..:yes:

Looking at going the opposite way for that very reason!

Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn, S3 Turbo and 1 other person
Looking at going the opposite way for that very reason!
So what's the price new? Never really looked into it...I was more interested in the performance side of things rather than cost as i know I wouldn't be able to afford new..:friends:

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L
So what's the price new? Never really looked into it...I was more interested in the performance side of things rather than cost as i know I wouldn't be able to afford new..:friends:

Sorry my post was about as clear as mud...

I meant I'm thinking of chopping in the S5 for an S3 cos I'm fed up of trying to park my S5 in my narrow streets!

RE the RS5, anyone's guess how much that will be when it's finally released. Been so long since you could order one! Get a decent used example for around £40k I think?

From my limited exposure of threads over on A5OC, they seem to have an inconvenient habit of blowing up their engines though :yikes:

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv, Audi Bairn and 1 other person

Is that for the new incoming model?

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
Hmm that is in my mind...I had a t1t in a Merc off this morning, I went right lane as he was already in the left lane at the lights, lights went green, I pulled away normally and then he booted it to try and pass me....so then I did the same and left him wayyyyy behind ;) next set of lights he just waited for me to go :D

Is that for the new incoming model?
Yes mate, in the showrooms next month.

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
Hmm that is in my mind...I had a t1t in a Merc off this morning, I went right lane as he was already in the left lane at the lights, lights went green, I pulled away normally and then he booted it to try and pass me....so then I did the same and left him wayyyyy behind ;) next set of lights he just waited for me to go :D

Just picked up an A4 1.4 dsg as a courtesy car after the first 100 yards I was already missing the extra power...Going from an S3 to an A5 2.0 must feel very similar to what I experienced today...lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, S3 Turbo, S32B and 1 other person

Pfffffftt merchant banker more like :p

I can just imagine, sitting in his slushbox auto, thinking he just needs to give it gas. Some people need put in their place every now and again. Good work!

Reactions: Rob2k68, S32B, Simon L and 2 others

Great! Sounds like a great price especially for a new model / version.

Reactions: Rob2k68, S32B, pburv and 2 others
OK, so I bought my next car.

No V10, just a 4.0 bi-turbo V8.

Only has 2-seats, so good news is the S3 stays :salute:

Reactions: Rob2k68, S3 Turbo, Audi Bairn and 3 others
OK, so I bought my next car.

No V10, just a 4.0 bi-turbo V8.

Only has 2-seats, so good news is the S3 stays :salute:

I'm sure you'll manage to slum it .........lol

Congrats :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob2k68, S3 Turbo, Audi Bairn and 3 others