What will be your next car?

What will be your next car?

• PFL A3/S3

• FL A3/S3

• Another Audi

• non Audi

• Keeping your existing car for quite sometime

Results are only viewable after voting.
l will pay Glasgow Audi a visit once its online....take it from there,basic spec really Nardo/Ara...dynamic pack, 20's....thats all..will get them to through in the carbonara wing mirror covers for free...lol
Will get back to you on that one mate....Been given my orders by her indoors ...Got to get ready for a night on the cranberry juice....lol
Hope you and Si have a goodun .See ya!
hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: S3 Turbo, Simon L and Jassyo06
In my mind, £40k is the max I would ever spend on an Audi. I reckon above that the depreciation would be brutal. I think you might get a pretty big chunk off the TTRS tho. Only 50 coming to the UK each year apparently, and I think they might have trouble shifting them all!

Yer right there Gordon....if l get 6% discount am over the moon....l have configured a S5...It comes to £51k,mental money....GMFV...tell you this,higher the GMFV....the better,also the S3 saloon has a lower interest rate than all the others??? and less Audi contribution.....emmmm

Reactions: pburv, Audi Bairn, S3 Turbo and 1 other person
Will get back to you on that one mate....Been given my orders by her indoors ...Got to get ready for a night on the cranberry juice....lol
Hope you and Si have a goodun .See ya!
hqdefault.jpg
Hen Pecked....tell oor Marge...te do one...lol

Reactions: pburv, Scottyg and Simon L
l will pay Glasgow Audi a visit once its online....take it from there,basic spec really Nardo/Ara...dynamic pack, 20's....thats all..will get them to through in the carbonara wing mirror covers for free...lol

Do you know the standard spec...? Sat Nav, digital climate control, B&O? I'm guessing OLED rear lights and matrix headlights an option?

Reactions: pburv and Simon L
Yer right there Gordon....if l get 6% discount am over the moon....l have configured a S5...It comes to £51k,mental money....GMFV...tell you this,higher the GMFV....the better,also the S3 saloon has a lower interest rate than all the others??? and less Audi contribution.....emmmm

Yes, a high GMFV is always a good sign, agree!

In this quarter the contribution on the A3 3 door reduced by £100 I think, but APR lower... they taketh with one hand and giveth with the other!

Reactions: pburv, Simon L, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
Do you know the standard spec...? Sat Nav, digital climate control, B&O? I'm guessing OLED rear lights and matrix headlights an option?

Standard spec interior wise is,extended leather package,Tech Pack,B&O Standard,Exterior...19"s standard...sports exhaust magride optional,what l dont know but will assume are extra are the 2 exterior packs Matt Alu/BSP....with the Quattro..logo on the bottom of the single frame grill,optional extra

OLED....optional

Reactions: pburv and S3 Turbo
Yes, a high GMFV is always a good sign, agree!

In this quarter the contribution on the A3 3 door reduced by £100 I think, but APR lower... they taketh with one hand and giveth with the other!

A week today mate....where are ye picking yer car up from...

Reactions: pburv
On the depreciation, and with me serious wurzel head on for a sec, you ain't getting any younger mate and sooner or later your gonna come across a car that is such a design classic you might just pop yer loafers up and say do you know what I might just keep this one for the next 5, 10 whatever years??

....................could this be such a car.................????

Damn, you are going to make us all poor... :D

Reactions: pburv, Simon L and Jassyo06
Man up........not ready for yer box yet!! lol

...........best get one reserved if what Gordo says is true.............:racer:

Ya think so.....lol.....too wise for that,the Seagulls will follow the Trawler......right am off straight te Glasgow Audi tomorrow...lol

Reactions: pburv, Scottyg, Simon L and 1 other person
Only just picked up my S3 but already started thinking about the replacement in 2 years time! Would love one of these finances permitting;

Maxresdefault

Reactions: S32B, pburv, SpeedyFrog and 6 others
A week today mate....where are ye picking yer car up from...

Picking up this week... all will be revealed when it's sitting on my driveway (which has been cleared of weeds in preparation!) :D I don't want to jinx anything between now and collection in case it all goes pear-shaped lol

Reactions: S32B, pburv, SpeedyFrog and 4 others
Only just picked up my S3 but already started thinking about the replacement in 2 years time! Would love one of these finances permitting;

View attachment 106091

Dipped my nib into one of these....for a Nan second....Cayman is a £52k car Cayman S is a £62k car....stunning looking though saw a black yin in the metal....Gob Smacked l was but 297 bhp/346 bhp respectively....plus...4 cylinders not

Reactions: pburv, SpeedyFrog, Simon L and 1 other person
Picking up this week... all will be revealed when it's sitting on my driveway (which has been cleared of weeds in preparation!) :D I don't want to jinx anything between now and collection in case it all goes pear-shaped lol

Good for you mate....hopefully you'll gel well with it more than the TT.....

Just got the options price list from another member on another thread.. For example the high gloss black Diamond cut 20"alloys £1595 bangers..... pmsl.... Dynamic package £1600 same as the RS3 that's ok....have a gander on Carwow it's all there, but no mention of OLED tail lights though, been offered a 6-8% discount already just waiting on finance quote back with a ex amount £££££ of deposit

Reactions: pburv, SpeedyFrog, Scottyg and 3 others
Just got the options price list from another member on another thread.. For example the high gloss black Diamond cut 20"alloys £1595 bangers..... pmsl.... Dynamic package £1600 same as the RS3 that's ok....have a gander on Carwow it's all there, but no mention of OLED tail lights though, been offered a 6-8% discount already just waiting on finance quote back with a ex amount £££££ of deposit

Hate to say it, but it does really need a few options added I reckon. B&O defintely... what's in the comfort & sound pack? Dynamic pack plus? Do you get the steering wheel satellite buttons as standard? I also reckon you need the 20" rims for the visual impact. That's the one thing that irritates me with the TT... the price of the options take the pi$$ ... but the last thing you want is a "cheapskate" RS. Keep us posted how you get on.

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06, SpeedyFrog and 2 others
Just catching up. Made it out of Greenock @jassyo06
Sounds like you're buying a TTRS!! Remember, you are picking me up when you have an RS on your drive. That Nardo one looks the dugs dangly bits! :hubbahubba:

Reactions: S3 Turbo, pburv, Jassyo06 and 3 others
Yeah I'm with gordo you can't do a poverty ttrs........oh boy, I love spending other people's money lol

Reactions: S3 Turbo, pburv, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Yeah I'm with gordo you can't do a poverty ttrs........oh boy, I love spending other people's money lol

I ticked a few boxes on the CarWow options list, and accidentally added on over £10k. So what we're saying is that @jassyo06 should budget for about £62k !! :p

Reactions: S3 Turbo, SpeedyFrog, pburv and 2 others
I ticked a few boxes on the CarWow options list, and accidentally added on over £10k. So what we're saying is that @jassyo06 should budget for about £62k !! :p

Doesn't surprise me at all mate. You think Audis options are bad give Porsche a go......they'll have the shirt off yer back too ;)

Reactions: S3 Turbo, SpeedyFrog, pburv and 1 other person
Doesn't surprise me at all mate. You think Audis options are bad give Porsche a go......they'll have the shirt off yer back too ;)

Oh, I know... always laugh at the option for the colour Porsche logos on the alloy wheels!!!!

Reactions: S3 Turbo, SpeedyFrog, Simon L and 1 other person
I will sadly say this even before l get the finance quote, l won't WANT to afford this car!!,l ain't paying stupid amounts on monthly payments....

Reactions: S3 Turbo, SpeedyFrog, Gordo77 and 2 others
Reactions: S3 Turbo, SpeedyFrog, Simon L and 1 other person
I will sadly say this even before l get the finance quote, l won't WANT to afford this car!!,l ain't paying stupid amounts on monthly payments....

I think as someone said above, if you see it as a "keeper" for maybe 5-10 years at least it's yours through the depreciation and in the long term won't seem as bad. Keeping for 2-3 years will be pretty harsh on the finances tho. Interesting to hear what the final pcp payment would be.

Reactions: pburv, SpeedyFrog and Simon L
Its all gone a bit mad :sadlike:

S4 off :concern:

Something v10 on :help:

.........S4 to R8..................wow that's some change..................I take it the new job is working out then?? lol

75e8b3fa-cd8e-48f8-b491-3312e160c32a.jpg

Reactions: pburv, xBox, MattSedg and 2 others
I think as someone said above, if you see it as a "keeper" for maybe 5-10 years at least it's yours through the depreciation and in the long term won't seem as bad. Keeping for 2-3 years will be pretty harsh on the finances tho. Interesting to hear what the final pcp payment would be.

Yeah l have thought it through a lot, £10k is a lot of dosh for me to put down as a deposit for a car mate then.....pay a lot more money a month for a car that's not got kinda my ideal spec and most of all colour.its ruled out
So it's either
1,S5 coupe
2,S3 saloon specced out it's nuts in a exclusive colour.

Reactions: pburv, S3 Turbo, SpeedyFrog and 2 others

I think for a 2, 3 or 4y PCP when you hand the car back at the end (or being screwed on part ex) you need:
1) To not need the deposit money or the monthly payment money for anything more important (That goes without saying but just in case...)
2) You need to see the monthly payment as an expenditure in the same way you spend money on food, travel, vacation, etc... You spend it and it's gone and it's not meant to be an investment and you'll never make money at the end. It's a 100% loss. End of story.
Once you're clear and at peace with both points then it's all good lol

Of course for monthlies some are comfortable with £100 and some with £2000 I suppose :)

Reactions: pburv, S3 Turbo, Simon L and 3 others
Yeah l have thought it through a lot, £10k is a lot of dosh for me to put down as a deposit for a car mate then.....pay a lot more money a month for a car that's not got kinda my ideal spec and most of all colour.its ruled out
So it's either
1,S5 coupe
2,S3 saloon specced out it's nuts in a exclusive colour.
S5 Coupe mate.

Reactions: pburv, Simon L and Jassyo06
S5 Coupe mate.
It's big car lol yeah l could easily get one, £7k dipper £450 month, but if l could get a hold of that young fooker of a son mine's to spec it lol

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, S3 Turbo, Simon L and 1 other person
It's big car lol yeah l could easily get one, £7k dipper £450 month, but if l could get a hold of that young fooker of a son mine's to spec it lol

You seen the discounts on BroadSpeed already Jassy?

With no options it's £47k, which is the same price as my BE S5 with tech pack and folding mirrors. You can already get £6k off! Although I got £8k discount, the GFV is £2k more than my when I ordered my car so finance is the same!

Granted it's not quite as well specced as my BE, but the options aren't bad as standard.

Might have to take a look with the black edition is out....

Reactions: pburv, SpeedyFrog, Jassyo06 and 2 others
IMG 20161006 145411
on display at munich airport....:hubbahubba:

Reactions: pburv, S32B, SpeedyFrog and 4 others
Now that's classy looking!
Colour / wheel combo I like.
Replicated on the massive billboard in the background too.
Yeah I wish I angled the picture better for the full billboard

Reactions: pburv, SpeedyFrog, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Now that's classy looking!
Colour / wheel combo I like.
Replicated on the massive billboard in the background too.

Eyes of a hawk you have lol l never even noticed the billboard

Mrmagoo02

Reactions: pburv, MattSedg, SpeedyFrog and 3 others
Don't think it will be anywhere near as nimble as the S3.
I agree it's not going to be as nibble and I'd miss the S3 blasts. But I keep finding I need more boot space and as the wife said "Another S3 isn't much like having a new car", which I have to agree a bit, as the inside would be exactly the same! The A5 is still pretty quick though, 0-62 in 7.2 seconds. I did have the TT on the list as well, but no way anyone was getting a lift with my driving position lol.

On a side note, my mate called yesterday in his Ferrari 360. I asked how is it going? he replied with "Yeah I like it and I like autos, but I wish I had got a manual...it would have been more fun". I was shocked, as he's a big auto fan and is always raving about how good his Merc SL and S Class are in auto.

Just caught the back end of it on the CCTV:

Right off to get that cobweb off the cam...

Reactions: pburv, Simon L, SpeedyFrog and 1 other person
Of course for monthlies some are comfortable with £100 and some with £2000 I suppose :)

Wish I had 2000 pounds to spare on monthly car payments... :)
Perhaps enough for an R8 even...

Reactions: pburv, Simon L, SpeedyFrog and 1 other person
Wish I had 2000 pounds to spare on monthly car payments... :)
Perhaps enough for an R8 even...
My train of thought is go large deposit lower monthlies, sacrifice first then enjoy the car more after with far less to worry about.... Rainy days etc etc

Reactions: pburv, MattSedg, S3 Turbo and 2 others
My train of thought is go large deposit lower monthlies, sacrifice first then enjoy the car more after with far less to worry about.... Rainy days etc etc

Totally agree.
Feels much better thay way...

That's how I went with the S3 and realistically will be quite a while before the next car of that very reason...
Still very happy with it so shouldn't really complain... :)

Hope it won't be too long before you get what you want!

Reactions: pburv, SpeedyFrog, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Totally agree.
Feels much better thay way...

That's how I went with the S3 and realistically will be quite a while before the next car of that very reason...
Still very happy with it so shouldn't really complain... :)

Hope it won't be too long before you get what you want!
Well at least l know what colour it will be well colours,,Solar Orange or Nogaro blue lol