What will be your next car?

What will be your next car?

• PFL A3/S3

• FL A3/S3

• Another Audi

• non Audi

• Keeping your existing car for quite sometime

Results are only viewable after voting.

This is STUNNING in black. Love those wheels too!!!!!

Nice touch with the wing badge..:salute:
I'm with jassy way too big for me...Still fabulous car though:respekt:

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Rob2k68
Decisions - just got invited to test drive the new V6 Amarok. After looking at the reviews and driving a few bi turbo 4 cyl Amaroks I am seriously considering cancelling the Ranger order.

c2258fbdb44da6a15141cfc9e0b4efb6.jpg

Reactions: Martinbanshee, richinsoton, pburv and 2 others
Decisions - just got invited to test drive the new V6 Amarok. After looking at the reviews and driving a few bi turbo 4 cyl Amaroks I am seriously considering cancelling the Ranger order.

c2258fbdb44da6a15141cfc9e0b4efb6.jpg
Very nice mate...Glad to see you are still considering staying in the VAG circle...lol
If only Audi did pickups...:whistle2: or as you call them ute's...lol

Reactions: Jassyo06 and WarwickL
Think you're gonna have to dig a bit deeper in them long pockets of yours Jassy, no s3/ rs3 is ever gonna beat this!!:whistle2:

If l where 10 years younger when l threw less caution to the wind l would mate lol

Reactions: pburv and Daytonapig
Best of it is? it's nor got the sports exhaust and my son says it sounds better than the older RS3 Sportback with the sports exhaust..... some engine it must be,may pop in on Sunday and have a look lol

Reactions: pburv and Daytonapig
Best of it is? it's nor got the sports exhaust and my son says it sounds better than the older RS3 Sportback with the sports exhaust..... some engine it must be,may pop in on Sunday and have a look lol

Very, very dangerous Jazzy.
You know you are going to leave there convinced it makes sense to sell all your worldly possessions and rent a bedsit to get the car.:wink new:

Reactions: pburv, Daytonapig and Jassyo06
I have to sympathise with Jassy, my head was spinning with TTS,TTRS and S5's and all were binned, due to... S5 too big/2 large doors, TTS/TTRS just impractical for my requirements. Settled on an S3 FL in Sepang Blue, went in to place the order...Sepang Blue was no longer available. I was ******, as I had seen and test driven the car in that colour. Noting beats seeing a colour on the car of choice in the flesh!
Ara Blue was then ordered with not total confidence, then the RS3 became available. Do I cancel my S3 order and replace with an RS3.....a few days spent pondering that over...crappy wheels, interior the same...like the front, back and engine/exhaust note, but no.
So Jassy, what is going to be your choice, as of this moment?......lots of time to change your mind though :readit::friends:

Reactions: pburv
I have to sympathise with Jassy, my head was spinning with TTS,TTRS and S5's and all were binned, due to... S5 too big/2 large doors, TTS/TTRS just impractical for my requirements. Settled on an S3 FL in Sepang Blue, went in to place the order...Sepang Blue was no longer available. I was ******, as I had seen and test driven the car in that colour. Noting beats seeing a colour on the car of choice in the flesh!
Ara Blue was then ordered with not total confidence, then the RS3 became available. Do I cancel my S3 order and replace with an RS3.....a few days spent pondering that over...crappy wheels, interior the same...like the front, back and engine/exhaust note, but no.
So Jassy, what is going to be your choice, as of this moment?......lots of time to change your mind though :readit::friends:
I am going to wait on the Rs3 saloon, it will be a long wait but worth it so my son says, l really do like the facelift S3 saloon a lot and l don't think the RS3 saloon looks any better than the S3 saloon, the S3 saloon l want is £45000 optioned that's seriously close to a Rs3 saloon...but the buzz wouldn't last very long...the TTRS is £60,000 come on that's silly money for a TT and £8000 over my budget l just couldn't sleep at night or go on holiday renting a £60k car..lol so the RS3 saloon gives me even more breathing space to save even more for the big deposit and keep my monthly payments probably lower than my S3 is.....hey but l can take pleasure from the members on here taking delivery of there new S3 saloon's.... Not... lol things come to he who waits....Not...lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn, pburv, Jcbmally and 3 others
You will like the RS3 saloon over a hatchback design, as in my humble opinion hatchbacks and SUV's all suffer from the same design appearance fault that from the side and the back view particularly, they all look similar.

Reactions: pburv and Jassyo06
You will like the RS3 saloon over a hatchback design, as in my humble opinion hatchbacks and SUV's all suffer from the same design appearance fault that from the side and the back view particularly, they all look similar.
When Jassy gets his RS3 He will be the FLYING SCOTSMAN !!:astonished:

I'm really looking forward to the RS3 saloon,just hope it's available in Sepang blue

Reactions: pburv and Flying Scotsman
Audi might release it in Sepang Blue, but I doubt it. All press and show release pics show it in Ara Blue. They may also offer a unique blue though to make it stand out as an RS3.

I'm really looking forward to the RS3 saloon,just hope it's available in Sepang blue

The colour choices are already available they are the same as the TTRS paint colours and definitely not sepang

Reactions: pburv
That's a stunner. What's Glasgow Audi got on the sticker price? North of 65k I bet?

Was £57k when I was in yesterday
9225394830cd33b7ad74df722c54a910.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06, Daytonapig, pburv and 1 other person
I've been waiting a couple of months to see one in the flesh and today I saw one...in the colour and with the tints I'm after as well :)

Very nice indeed:
IMG 4231
IMG 4232
IMG 4233
IMG 4234

Reactions: FBF01, Jassyo06 and Scottyg
Is that Cheshire Oaks Audi?
Yes mate :)

Go get it...............far better car than a S3................ WHAT YE WAITING FOR..............?
Waiting for them to call me tomorrow, as long as they don't take the P on a price for mine and they match what price I've been quoted I'll order one.

I was surprised at how little leg room there was in the back once I had my seat where I'd be having it...nobody would be able to sit behind me....there was about the same space as a TT for leg room!!!

1861327a257a8169def70441f3b512db.jpg
fb0979b87bc3f04d30f2c8dccfe3beb1.jpg

I'd be happy with one of these R8's but couldn't get it past the wife.

There were also a couple of TTRS's at the dealers today.

c19f499043a32e83998e898dc4ebc4a1.jpg
e678fca840bc70529552db701b02c49c.jpg
d4cb1b31ad442ddf575f70f07d6c7335.jpg
0a9439bf93bfb29f7bc9554a7b33a7e5.jpg
88144b583c0a5bff58669e053f667ce5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Daytonapig, Audi Bairn, Scottyg and 2 others
I am going to wait on the Rs3 saloon, it will be a long wait but worth it so my son says, l really do like the facelift S3 saloon a lot and l don't think the RS3 saloon looks any better than the S3 saloon, the S3 saloon l want is £45000 optioned that's seriously close to a Rs3 saloon...but the buzz wouldn't last very long...the TTRS is £60,000 come on that's silly money for a TT and £8000 over my budget l just couldn't sleep at night or go on holiday renting a £60k car..lol so the RS3 saloon gives me even more breathing space to save even more for the big deposit and keep my monthly payments probably lower than my S3 is.....hey but l can take pleasure from the members on here taking delivery of there new S3 saloon's.... Not... lol things come to he who waits....Not...lol

Hey mate .... what is the latest news on timeline for the RS3 saloon ?

Is it gonna be saloon only or hatch too ?

Loving the TTRS above :)

Reactions: Audi Bairn, pburv and Jassyo06
Hey mate .... what is the latest news on timeline for the RS3 saloon ?

Is it gonna be saloon only or hatch too ?

Loving the TTRS above :)

Hey Stranger...lol...Timeline l have'nt a Scooby...guesstimate September...Press launch, in Showrooms November...same timeline as the TTRS

Howz that Floret Beasty....been treating ya?

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Snake Pliskin and pburv
Hey Stranger...lol...Timeline l have'nt a Scooby...guesstimate September...Press launch, in Showrooms November...same timeline as the TTRS

Howz that Floret Beasty....been treating ya?

Jesus so still no firm news that ain't good !
Yeah sorry been mega busy & holidaying in warmer shores :)

Still enjoying the floret pup mate & 3,500rpm air wolf howl :sunglasses:

Other then the intermittent brake squeal it's a fantastic car & suits me down to the ground so yeah very chuffed with it .... nearly 10 months in already now !

Loved the S8+ on GT (top gear) though - did you see it & floret - boy if a larger car would ever tempt me lol .... & need a few more £'s :)

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn
Jesus so still no firm news that ain't good !
Yeah sorry been mega busy & holidaying in warmer shores :)

Still enjoying the floret pup mate & 3,500rpm air wolf howl :sunglasses:

Other then the intermittent brake squeal it's a fantastic car & suits me down to the ground so yeah very chuffed with it .... nearly 10 months in already now !

Loved the S8+ on GT (top gear) though - did you see it & floret - boy if a larger car would ever tempt me lol .... & need a few more £'s :)

Ye mean the S8 performance the Autobahn eater lol don't watch top gear/grand tour mate... where where ya on holiday cancun /dom rep???

Reactions: pburv and Snake Pliskin
Ye mean the S8 performance the Autobahn eater lol don't watch top gear/grand tour mate... where where ya on holiday cancun /dom rep???

Here's a clue where I was :)

IMG 3156

and this was the glorious S8+

IMG 3158

IMG 3159

IMG 3157

Reactions: MattSedg, pburv and Jassyo06