What will be your next car?

What will be your next car?

• PFL A3/S3

• FL A3/S3

• Another Audi

• non Audi

• Keeping your existing car for quite sometime

Results are only viewable after voting.
I get that in the S5 too. The uneducated non-Audi drivers don't notice the silver mirrors against the white car, the badges front and rear, the discreet boot lip spoiler etc.
They certainly hear the supercharged V6 blasting out the 4 exhausts as I disappear into the sunset ha ha!
Always preferred discreet performance cars and the S3 should fit that bill too when it arrives.
I know what you mean about the silver mirrors against the white lol. Have it all the time. Subtlety is one of the reasons I bought the car.

Like the old saying goes - Wolf in sheeps clothing.

Reactions: pburv, Simon L and Audi Bairn
Nice.... eh......?

Mms 20161111 135642

Mms 20161111 135655

Mms 20161111 135708

Reactions: Daytonapig, S3 Turbo, Audi Bairn and 3 others
Cheeky little number........got yer deposit down matey? lol

.....not sure the red looks right with the blue having said that??
Aye mate the cheeky wee sod has just sent me these snaps, it's a showroom car with a few extras.... l like it apart from the chrome grille.... l love the red leather.... me down to a T....lol

Reactions: Daytonapig, S3 Turbo, Rob2k68 and 3 others
Aye mate the cheeky wee sod has just sent me these snaps, it's a showroom car with a few extras.... l like it apart from the chrome grille.... l love the red leather.... me down to a T....lol

Shocking of yer son to be leading you into temptation like that.........lol

Chrome grill could be sorted if that's the only stopper ;)

Reactions: Daytonapig, S3 Turbo, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Shocking of yer son to be leading you into temptation like that.........lol

Chrome grill could be sorted if that's the only stopper ;)
No doubt there's a ****** awesome deal on it,but l couldn't do sepang again, and wouldn't paint the grille not got the know how and l ain't keen on them alloys

Here's my TTS but by the Lord almighty check the price,

Technology package
Folding door mirrors
Deselect interior extended leather £100
Deselect interior quartz inlays... £250 less and it's still.....
Screenshot 20161111 144210

Reactions: Daytonapig, Rob2k68, Audi Bairn and 3 others
No doubt there's a ****** awesome deal on it,but l couldn't do sepang again, and wouldn't paint the grille not got the know how and l ain't keen on them alloys

Technology package
Folding door mirrors
Deselect interior quartz inlays... £250 less and it's still..... View attachment 109680
It's only 10k more than my car....:whistle2:.....Bargain mate...

Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn, Jassyo06 and 1 other person

Technology package
Folding door mirrors
Deselect interior quartz inlays... £250 less and it's still..... View attachment 109680

Can't be much more than the Sepang with pimp my ride leather......??

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and pburv
Can't be much more than the Sepang with pimp my ride leather......??

It will be mate a lot more, the sepang is a MY16 car...stock,possible 16 % off so a great buy for someone

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Simon L
Take a seat Jassy...open up the Canadian Configurator and spec a loaded TTS and have a bottle of whisky handy or a ticket to Canada...Note does not include pricing for SNOW TIRES.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Rob2k68, pburv and 2 others
Take a seat Jassy...open up the Canadian Configurator and spec a loaded TTS and have a bottle of whisky handy or a ticket to Canada...Note does not include pricing for SNOW TIRES.

SNOW TYRES...... LOL

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L, Audi Bairn and 2 others
Woops I did go native. My Bellahouston Academy teacher would have given me a laldie for such a spelling mistake ... Dougie write 400 times TYRES

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv, Simon L and 2 others
Ye know how l wanted a TTRS....grrrrrrrr....well my son's dealership, sold one of there alloted cars today, there only getting 2 for the time being, the car's just been built, the car after options is......drrrrrrum rolllll.....£65,000:blink:

Reactions: Jcbmally, Rob2k68, pburv and 1 other person
Ye know how l wanted a TTRS....grrrrrrrr....well my son's dealership, sold one of there alloted cars today, there only getting 2 for the time being, the car's just been built, the car after options is......drrrrrrum rolllll.....£65,000:blink:

That is just rediculous!!

What colour?

Reactions: Jcbmally, Rob2k68 and pburv
Methinks the S5 is looking better all the time, especially the older model pricing.

Reactions: pburv and Simon L
theres approved used rs6 for that price :blink:

Reactions: richinsoton, Rob2k68, pburv and 1 other person
Yeah pal it's FUBAR money for a ttrs

Hope doing OK kid,say hi to your dad.... Aka Mr Range Rover from me lol
got him in a new q7/sq7 in munich, wasn't having any of it..

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Really looking foward to the new RS models that will be launched over the next three years.

Love the Idea of the very cheeky RS1 thats being developed and also the new SQ2/RSQ2 or RS Q3

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
Glasgow Audi sold one of there 2 alloted cars the other day £65,000

Christ, is that right!!!!!! Surely that had every option ticked, crazy money!!!!! Does look stunning though in that red. Think if I was gifted 65k, it wouldn't be as TTRS I'd be in.

Wonder what the gfv for that would be after 3 years and if it's realistic figure

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and FBF01
That is absolutely ridiculous for a TT.

Yeah mate its priced and optioned way above its status, but it's that engine it's peerless, l reckon £57k would see you in a nicely spec one ie 20" alloys, dynamic package,privacy, style package, no need for anything else..... plus discount of at least 10% once it's up on the configurator, first adaptors will pay through the nose no doubt

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally and Rob2k68
This one ..... but with a big turbo on !!!

Reactions: pburv, MattSedg and Jcbmally
Haha that's fab !!

Been in stage 3 and a stage 4 MQB cars recently seriously it's beyond belief how quick these cars are capable of going.

You definitely have the bug mate, big time lol

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
You definitely have the bug mate, big time lol

LoL it's taken a bit of work but my S3 is now my favourite car. Just don't want to loose my clothes come p/x time plus it'll take a serious extra bundle of cash to get anything as quick as a big turbo MQB car - now I'm stage 2 it's not a huge amount of extra work or cash ;o)

IMG 1622

Reactions: MikeParkin and pburv