what wheels

I

imported_jasmine

I just recently bought a audi a3. Im looking at changing the wheels. Just wondered what wheels really suit the a3. im after 18" alloys. cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
jtp said:
I just recently bought a audi a3. Im looking at changing the wheels. Just wondered what wheels really suit the a3. im after 18" alloys. cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd personally go for original RSTT Rims (they are RS4 rims with the correct offset to fit your A3).
In my opinion i've yet to see better rims on an A3!

The porker 996 turbo rims, like on JoJo's

The dogs danglies! my missus loves the RSTT, i think they're old hat.

Bit like a clit........EVERY C&*TS got one!!

Jay

You mean these ones/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif , I gotta get a full pic with the rear aswell sometime /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
jimboA3 said:
where did you buy them from jojo ?

[/ QUOTE ]

JimboA3, They are Mille Miglia Cup 3's. I bought these from Wheelmania a couple of years ago for £1450 with conti's, and this was when 19s was expensive! Unfortunately, they are no longer in production, so you'd be very lucky to get a new set.

Joe

RS6's

2_2.jpg

9_2.jpg

how abot theese very smooth!!!!!!!!!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Words can't begin to describe how [censored] that car looks.

I have RS6's too and love them................going to strip them down and polish them up at some time.

I did this to my last cars wheels and they looked great!

[ QUOTE ]
garethj said:
Words can't begin to describe how [censored] that car looks.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

rich what carriers are those Porsche callipers on? do they come part of the ECS set? Are there brembo carriers out for the new A3? (I know they are technically brembo but non Porsche labelled brembos - big reds etc)

[ QUOTE ]
Baz2003 said:
rich what carriers are those Porsche callipers on? do they come part of the ECS set? Are there brembo carriers out for the new A3? (I know they are technically brembo but non Porsche labelled brembos - big reds etc)

[/ QUOTE ]

No unfortunately there arent any yet available for the new A3! Im sure as soon as the golf 5/A3 hit stateside there will be much more available.

Rich

ooooooooooh ! they are awesome ! exactly the sort of wheel im looking for , anyone know what they are or where i can get them ?

my avatar shows the khan RS-C's and richA3 shows the rs6 wheels perfectly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I love those BBS rims but not the price!

They suit the car nicely but would look even better on a Golf for some reason!

[ QUOTE ]
jojo said:
I quite like these
223732-S3OSF-med.JPG

[/ QUOTE ]

They do look quite sexy!

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
[ QUOTE ]
jojo said:
I quite like these
223732-S3OSF-med.JPG

[/ QUOTE ]

They do look quite sexy!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to agree they are very nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

When I was at QS tuning a while ago, someone in an RS4 had the MTM bi-moto wheels, but had them coloured in this really nice grey sort of colour, looked awesome.
Anyone seen anywhere they will do this?

[ QUOTE ]
jimboA3 said:
what are those wheels jojo ? ! !

[/ QUOTE ]

Porsche cup 3 two piece

Rich

Anyone know what wheels these are? They are pretty simple and sexy!

pic11.jpg

kt54.gif

Think i'll be ordering these from Germany next week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif
18 x 9.5 with 225 tyres stretched over /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

ps not in that finish ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif