What Wheels on Audi A3 Sport 1.9TDI PD130

Mason-A3Sport

Audi Sport
Reaction score
Just want you oppinions, Recently bought an Audi A3 Sport 1.9 TDI PD 130. Would appriciate if you could leave oppinions on which set of wheels i should go for. I want them in a 19". Favourites at the momment are the RS8's and the S3's looking to buy them in the next week will leave pictures. :icon_thumright:Cheers.

Not a fan of the RS8s....a bit tooo common as muck. If I could change what I have now, I'd got for the BBS LMs or BBS RS GT...reps of course. S3 Avus are nice also,

Cheers Mate, I like the S3's to there sick, but i think there too common narely every A3 a see has them, but then agen every Golf mk4 has the RS8's lol. il check out the BBS's mate and get back to you. thanks for the reply

19s for show 18s for go... Stick with RSTTs or Avus.:thumbsup:

RS8s what are they??? Dont you mean the kebab gangster style rims...if so they are :puke2:

haha nice little rhyme there Maz. True too. Id stick with 18s. Check out bmautosport for the bbs reps. They have them at good prices with tyre packages. Dotz mugello are alo nice.

Cheers for the comments, i think ive ruled the RS8's out now haha, cannot be having no plastic gangsta rims lol. I like the look of them RSTT's very Smart. i wanted to go for the original Audi reps and avoid going aftermarket :icon_thumright:

Cheers for the comments, i think ive ruled the RS8's out now haha, cannot be having no plastic gangsta rims lol. I like the look of them RSTT's very Smart. i wanted to go for the original Audi reps and avoid going aftermarket :icon_thumright:

Depends on how you want the car to look and what other mods your going to do after the wheels.....Id say go for the OEM look and get some S4 avus wheels :)