WHAT U THINK ABOUT THE TT IF U GOT 1

I had one. Does that count?

p.s. Why are you trying so hard to make people 'speak'?

Scotty because i look like bob hoskins and like he said " Its good to talk "

TDI you like me must realise that TT owners are busy at this time of year as everyone wants there hair cut for there parties.
New pic off TT in this wks auto express not sure if i like and foo k knows how you post pics on this site, you will just have to imagine what it looks like, thank the good lord above its nothing like that pile of sh-te that was posted the other month

... and I thought you really wanted to get TT owners posting in here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

You're not really gonna lure many from TT-forum.co.uk if you continue to uphold this generalised caricature of TT owners.

scoTTy unfortunately it doesnt look like there are many on here any way.

I think we should perserve with the PROBLEMS thread Bainsy, there's not many TT guys here.

[ QUOTE ]
scoTTy unfortunately it doesnt look like there are many on here any way.

[/ QUOTE ]

and comments like yours seem to keep it that way.

It's strange coz I thought you was on a mission to kure them here.

Ho hum. As a moderator of where they all hang out I guess I'll just carry on chatting with the "hairdressers" over there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Scotty, after a week of trying to get ppl 2 give there views on there tt with no postings, i cant see how my comments yesterday has kept them away, personally i love my motor, best car ive ever owned, nice ride, nice to look at and lush interior, also i can laugh at myself perhaps you should try it as you might just be missing the joke of the century.

I moderate the TT forum. I know how sensitive people can be about it. As a former TT owner it never bother me. I simply don't care what others think about the car I drive as I bought it for me.

I was simply suggesting it's probably not the best recruitment pitch in the world.

p.s. "kure" above was meant to be "lure".

p.p.s. I can laugh at the joke of the (last) century. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I have had mine for about a year now and still get the rush from driving home from work I would get the roadster on the nice days put the top down and forget everything else