What to do?

scr8pdo

Reaction score
Hi Ive had my 1997 A4 B5 TDi Avant, I bought it with a few issues but nought serious, the car had been chipped and up to about 80 mph it runs great, after that it feels strangled / choked up, I put this down to the inlet/EGR being clogged to ****, now there are a few little niggles like a bit of a oil leak and a leaky R/W/cyl, the car has done some miles too at 208k, but it stills sits/looks well in Mica blue and biscuit leather.

But iam in 2 minds now, I seen some gorgeous SAAB 9-5 Aero estate cars which offer a hell of a lot car for the money, packed full of toys etc plus tons of torque and BHP :)

My questions are, would a good decoke and a few tweaks alter my TDi yeald decent results I would appreciate or have much more fun in it?

Or do you think il miss my B5, its a nice looking motor with itd coilovers round and its 235/35/19"s on I dare say I would miss its good looks along wits awesome MPG vs the low 20 even high teens of the SAAB Aero?????? HELP!

Sod the the saab and get a TQS if your only going to get 20mpg youll get more from the TQS and on the plus youll have the beaut of quattro at your feet :) !!!!