WHAT THE HELL......

Whoa man, i saw this last night on traffic cops, it was flipping mental to say the least, we were actually watching in and in shock!!!

1 day in prison for assaulting a police officer and causing no end of trauma for the drivers, while the other gets 7 weeks in an NHS hospital, what a result!
On the traffic programme last night did anyone see the foreign guy caught doing 112mph while drunk with no insurance and no licence? He got a 12 month ban, same as me for totting up, fcuking ridiculous! I can't watch those programmes anymore they just make me angry. There was another one where a guy was caught with £400 of stolen DVD's and games in his car, witnesses and CCTV saw him stealing them and they took no further action. The world has gone mad!

Madness, at first I thought they must be drug smugglers or something to run like that. Maybe there was a KFC on the other side of the carriageway?

watched it last nite on telly , was really shocked watching that , cant believed they survived that , they must have been t1000 cyber kinetic organisms!

lol mmmm 3 piece variety meal mmmmm

anyway, they were running for my c@ck.

It is very unusual and does attract attention when people see one on your head, i guess....

LOL....u know im joking mate ;):yahoo::friends:

Haha, i think ive worked out who is game for a laugh, so its all for fun :)

Whoa! Just seen the vid for the first time. They must have been on their way the Darwin Awards ceremony