What sort of price for my car

Glenn A4

Loving the A4
Reaction score
Not selling it just yet but summer time next year it will have to go due to the amount of milage i do. so what sort of price do you think i should go for.

Just a quick spec

1996 p reg 102000 at the moment probably 120000 when it is time to sell.

some pics of what it looks like

it has some mods what you cant see aparntly its chipped and has a bailys dv and a n750 valve (i think thats what it is)

Hast the remus backbox and supersprint centre exhaust.

19" bbs ch's H&R coilovers what i think the back shocks and f****d..

rs4 front s4 skirts rs4 grille ummmmm its red :)

so rough price is it worth selling or should i run it in to the ground then break it and sell it

I might be tempted to take the alloys off your hands if the price is right....

Reckon you'd get more stripping it down. The wheels alone are worth more than half the car.

By the time you've sold the body kit, headlights, exhaust and H&R's (these can be refurbished, so you could still make something on them), you will have made pretty much the whole value. The other parts could be stripped down and sold on eBay.

Guess you won't really know until you see what the prices for the cars are going for next year, but I imagine the parts will still be getting the same sort of prices.

Yep front bumper and wheels and skirts im interested in :)

And if you could peel that paint off and put it on mine...

Has it been resprayed? Looks awesome!

Blue_Thunder said:
And if you could peel that paint off and put it on mine...

Has it been resprayed? Looks awesome!

nope not been reprayed mate just well looked after i clean her every week and gets at least 5 to 6 coats of wax a month along with a clay...

That's a lot of wax. Did you train under Mr.Miyagi by chance?

Wish I wasn't too lazy to make that kind of effort.