What should I do???

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
Ok, i've owned my car for a few months now, convinced myself I wouldn't do or change anything on it, but now..............................
well I think you know what I'm going to say :unsure:

So far my completed mods are as follows:

1) Changed headlight bulbs to Philips X-treme Power
2) :tumble:

I'm in need of new tyres all round, so wheels (and tyre package) first I reckon.
I'm a little bit torn between silver wheels or those darker grey ones, not sure which colour would suit her best.
I'm also torn between getting RS6 or the new RS4 alloys.

Any opinions on which wheels would suit my car best???

Might take a trip down the single grill conversion road too, if I can get hold of the parts at a reasonable price.

Any other styling suggestions greatly appreciated.
Don't really want to lower her, there's a lot of speed bumps in my bit of London!

And here she is.....

audi2x.jpg

audi1vgf.jpg

id get the rs6 and spray em titanium colour theres some in silver on a blue s3 on here looks nice although ive got some nice 19inch rs4s on mine there really curvy and have a dull chrome kinda finish , wheel base say its called black chrome they look ace on my car really suit it 700 quid with falcon fk452 tires
6.jpg

2.jpg

I said the same about mine! IMO RS6 wheels look the best, but put some eibach pro's on to make it handle & look better. I think stick with the standard age appropriate parts so it doesn't look chavved up.

Then there's the interior, RNS-E, single grille conversion, rear spoiler...

You never run out of things to change ;)

Hi

It happens to us all my car was standard for a bit...Not any more.
For your colour car i'd go for RS6 alloys but in dark colour grey!
Looks really nice and standards out!

If you want to do the single grill conversion but keep it cheap best bet is to buy a sport bumper as you can pick them up under £100 easy off ebay.
Thought about tints at all? Or if you dont do the single grill conversion, vinyl wrap the chrome bits in black? Few members on here have done it and i think it looks nice. Thought about cupra splitter for the front bumper? Back Spoiler?

Last edited:
sorry, if you dont want to mod much leave this forum NOW! LOL

I have same car as you & was seduced into buying S3 front end LOL, just about finished s-line/S3 rear bumper, spoiler & s-line defuser. I will try to resist side skirts so I will avoid talking to NHN.

That will just leave me trying to burn out my 17" tyres to justify new 18" combo LOL

Sitting in the car as you WILL do, you need FBMFSW - its something you will see everytime you get into the car. Kinda like buying a nice watch like Rolex or Omega - you will smile when you look at it LOL

You guys aren't helping!!!! ;)

RS6's it is then.
Grill conversion.... front splitter..... spoiler........ steering wheel!!!

Looks like it's going to be an expensive summer!! :blink:

RS6's it is then.

Don't forget the eibach's!! It'll look like a beach buggy without & transforms the handling.

hmmmm... now I do like that!! :thumbsup:

So how many different front ends are there??
Normal, S-line, S3.... that it??

Don't forget the eibach's!! It'll look like a beach buggy without & transforms the handling.

I've lowered cars in the past and although it looks good I wasn't keen on the harsh ride.
And i'm not sure the missus will appreciate my little girl's brain being shaken out of her ear everytime I go over bumpy surfaces!! :sign_unfair:

Ah, but that's the beauty of the eibach pros. They actually do give quite a smooth ride. It only lowers it to s-line levels & is better over the bumps than the harsher s-line suspension. It's a softish ride but no body roll.

It'll look daft on 18's with sports suspension I'm afraid.

RS6's it is then.

Sorry mate its what ASN does to you lol! If i was you i'd get alloys, spoiler, front end conversion, front splitter and then steering wheel! Or front end conversion, splitter, alloys, spoiler & then steering wheel for last!

hmmmm... now I do like that!! :thumbsup:

So how many different front ends are there??
Normal, S-line, S3.... that it??

You have the Standard front bumper, Sport front bumper, S-line & S3 so four :) But sport and standard have the same grill. Where the s-line is different and the S3 is different :)

I will try to resist side skirts so I will avoid talking to NHN.

My spies tell me you mentioned S3 skirts, lol, you dont get away scottish free that easily Ew matey.

mine now, used to look like yours. Not worried about reg being shown, not that desireable LOL

Slight hijack:

Khufu, nice job mate; I have lots of respect for those who pull off this facelifting - well beyond my pay scale. I was looking at it thinking something was different and think it is the number plate holder, i.e. is there one on it?

Do you have a front 3/4 pic?

:thumbsup:

mate, its out my pay scale too - dont surf ebay when drinking LOL. The plate holder is part of the grill. It is shaped to fit the no. plate - the plate that has now been changed to get rid of that goddam Arnold Clark LOL

others:

22042009091.jpg

22042009094.jpg

Cheers bud, I can see it better now from an angle. You have made a good job of it that's for sure. :salute:

Made sure the guy who was painting was good 1st lol - im sure i could have got it painted cheaper but its not worth the chance. Love that last pic - car looks so angry lol

will that s3 grill only fit in a s3 bumper? or can it slip into an s -line grill..are the wings standard? or s3 wings. i know we need to trim the reinforcement bar.

It'll look daft on 18's with sports suspension I'm afraid.

I know it will look better lowered a bit, but will the car really look silly if I stick 18's on it keeping the standard sport's suspension???