1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should be paying for bodywork?

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by mattyboyc, Apr 20, 2011.

1. mattyboyc

mattyboyc Well-Known Member

Hi all, i don't know if anyone on here owns a bodyshop,works in a bodyshop or can help me out with a rough price on what i should be paying, i have a complete rear bumper with twin cutout valance, i need two sensor holes filled in the top section and then the complete thing preped and painted, to top section is a silvery grey colour and the valance is dark blue, as said i need it all preped and painted Atlas grey, any rough prices greatfuly recieved,
    Thanks again,
    Matt

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. simon.m

simon.m Active Member

i think any where from £100 upto £200 at a push

4. mattyboyc

mattyboyc Well-Known Member

Thanks Simon, i had £200 top end in mind

5. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Audi Avant Owner Group Audi A6

I had a front and rear valance, and 4 door blades sprayed for someone and it was £220 I think.

6. simon.m

simon.m Active Member

yeah i was told 250ish for lower front back and both lower doors so thought around the 100 mark but may go upto 200 depnding where you go i just did my door blades in the gray as i dont have the spear cash to have it all done in blue yet but have to say it looks nice any way ;-)