1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What shall I get for my birthday??

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mikebabs1, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Mikebabs1

Mikebabs1 Member

Hi Guys,

Its my birthday next week (I'll be 25!), and I'm getting hassled by the missus for ideas as to what I want, and believe it or not, I can't think of anything!!

So ... i'm looking for ideas from you lot, as I thought you're bound to come up with some good (or atleast amusing) ideas.

Its not a special birthday or anything, and she's already got me some other stuff, so remaining budget is only about £100, and ideally it would be something exciting!

So, who's got any good suggestions?

Cheers

Mike

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bravepilot

bravepilot Member

My wife bought me a 4 x 4 driving day when she did not know what to buy me... it was brilliant! Had the time of my life /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

4. DaveACQ20v

DaveACQ20v Member

give me the £100 and i`ll surprise you ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

5. Mikebabs1

Mikebabs1 Member

[ QUOTE ]
    My wife bought me a 4 x 4 driving day when she did not know what to buy me... it was brilliant! Had the time of my life /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice idea, but she got me a Ferrari driving experience for my 21st, which I have to say was great, the F355 with F1 paddle-shift gear change was awesome! (And I managed to crash the testarossa - what a beast!)

6. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

Get her to save up the other £59,900 and go for an RS6.

7. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

£100's worth off gardening vouchers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

8. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

i think you should get one of my new instant "NICE WEATHER STATIONS" they are going cheap at moment, please read other thread on here cant rember where though

9. bravepilot

bravepilot Member

TDi... you truly are the man of many avatars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

10. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

Cheers BP, i do get bored easily....and the result is i have to steal.... [​IMG] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

11. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

£100 would get you a lot of LAP DANCES! altho im not sure the missus would approve!

12. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

£100 could get you a 6 yard skip, then have a clear out of all her stuff. Money well spent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

13. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

[ QUOTE ]
    £100 could get you a 6 yard skip, then have a clear out of all her stuff. Money well spent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

roflmao /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

14. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

15. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

How cool.

I'd probably still miss though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif