What seats are these in my audi a4?

Audibritz

Reaction score

I'm not sure if this link will work but I can't seem to work this on my iPad. (sorted it for you) But just wondering what seats these are? Where they came from? Not a massive fan of the colour if I'm honest. If you can't see them then there amaretto leather ones.

Cheers Sam

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice S Line leather seats if I am not mistaken but I ain't an expert....someone will be along very soon! hahaha

Cheers
A

Looks like the seats from a B6 but I have never seen that colour except in a brochure . Who would willingly order them LOL .

Looks like the seats from a B6 but I have never seen that colour except in a brochure . Who would willingly order them LOL .

Yeagh am with Gradwells....you don't really need them...you should just offer them a scrap seats to us less worthy Audi owners! hahaha Am not proud I except charity!

They're not toooooo bad, but if they were mine I'd be dying them black. A user on here had some s5 seats that he leather dyed and got great results. Apparently it was a very laborious process though, but excellent results.

hhmmm - yep they look like S line special edition sports seats, but in S4 option Valcona Leather, Amaretto Brown (Audi NM option code).. interesting!

goose

hhmmm - yep they look like S line special edition sports seats, but in S4 option Valcona Leather, Amaretto Brown (Audi NM option code).. interesting!

goose

Would they be worth abit then? as i want them replaced with a different colour. I wasnt sure if they was rare or just a colour nobody wanted as i never seen them before.

Sam

They will be rare and probably cost a bit, but I doubt you'll find anyone willing to pay extra for them. They're even more rare as j doubt many will have selected that colour when buying new....what were they thinking....

I remember test-driving an A6 about three years ago, that had Amaretto leather seats. I thought they looked beautiful. I didn't buy the car, though, but that was for other reasons.

heres a crappy iblower pic of the upholstery page in the B7 A4/S4 brochure..

Amaretto

Ameretto is not mentioned in the Std seats, Sports seats, or S Line Special Ed seats.. only in the S4 Recaro Sports seats section.

What model of car do you have (Std, SE, S line), as there are a number of factory Valcona options on the "Additional upholstery options" page ?!? £1650 for the seats, head restraints, door inserts, and front armrest... and an extra £400 for the steering wheel!

goose