What S3 offers have people had?

marshalex

Reaction score
Looking at changing in my current A3 hatchback for an S3 sportback. Seen a few offers around leasing but info on what sort of deals you can get on a PCP. Thinking about it over 2 years with around a £1k deposit with the hope of around a £380-£400 payment each month with 10k miles. From the limited bits I've seen this should be achievable but wonder what experience people have had?

Reactions: smk82
Use this site to build and get your price https://www.orangewheels.co.uk/

Then this site to alter the figures to get your PCP price https://www.audi.co.uk/explore-mode...e=SOLUTIONS&deposit=3295&mileage=10&period=36
https://www.audi.co.uk/explore-mode...e=SOLUTIONS&deposit=3295&mileage=10&period=36
As long as your 'Total amount of credit' is the amount from orangewheel minus your £1000 it will be about right.

I just did a quick quote, S3 sportback in manual with no options, minus your £1000, over 2 years @ 10,000 per year = £456 or over 3 years £401

Reactions: mister.c.
No chance on a PCP over 2yrs.
PCH you can get at £320 with 1k deposit

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

Use this site to build and get your price https://www.orangewheels.co.uk/

Then this site to alter the figures to get your PCP price https://www.audi.co.uk/explore-models/finance-calculator.html#/calculator?range=A3&model=S3 Sportback&trim=S3 Sportback&modelCode=8VFS39\0\MSNRS3C\GYMAYMA&productType=SOLUTIONS&deposit=3295&mileage=10&period=36
As long as your 'Total amount of credit' is the amount from orangewheel minus your £1000 it will be about right.

I just did a quick quote, S3 sportback in manual with no options, minus your £1000, over 2 years @ 10,000 per year = £456 or over 3 years £401

Just done the same quote, £1000 deposit with 10k miles over 24months and it comes out at £595 a month? Where are you getting £456?
Interested as mine is a good bit higher

I thought 2 years was optimistic. Coming out at £435 over 3 years with £1500 deposit by time chucked options on. Where's the PCH deal with that deposit?

Just done the same quote, £1000 deposit with 10k miles over 24months and it comes out at £595 a month? Where are you getting £456?
Interested as mine is a good bit higher
Take the orangewheels price, then take £1000 deposit off that figure, change the Audi website figures to show that price in the total amount to credit part.

I thought 2 years was optimistic. Coming out at £435 over 3 years with £1500 deposit by time chucked options on. Where's the PCH deal with that deposit?

There's a few company's out there. Try select car leasing.

There's a few company's out there. Try select car leasing.

Hmmm they're coming in at £350 before putting any options on and from a look on contracthireandleasing can't see anything else around that price. Wonder if it's worth hanging on for the new reg to see if anything else appears

Hmmm they're coming in at £350 before putting any options on and from a look on contracthireandleasing can't see anything else around that price. Wonder if it's worth hanging on for the new reg to see if anything else appears
Someone else mentioned another company last week that was £320, can't remember which thread.

I'll have to take a scout through the threads to see if I can find it. Either that or hope one of the lease offers discount some of the options!

You don't pay for metallic paint with select car leasing

You don't pay for metallic paint with select car leasing

Thanks. Sent them a quote. They come back with a decent price with parking sensors, folding door mirrors and the dimming rear view then job done! Thanks for the tip, they hadn't come up in my other searches

I got a 3yr PCP S3 Sportback S-Tronic doing 10k miles with B&O, Tech Pack Advanced, Parking System Plus, Metallic paint and £1k deposit and it came out around £500 per month

Reactions: David83S3
Just out of interest who sets the residuals or final purchase price, whatever you call it, is this out of the dealerships hands or can they manipulate it? Thought it might be solely down to the finance company but heard a snippet of info which makes me think otherwise.

My PCP has come in at £376/month, the original ROTR was £36k cant remember contributions etc..

I specced the S3 hatch how I'd have it...great spec...but 42,525 quid...come on!!!!! Who'd pay that

What options did you add? Or should I ask which ones you didn't add?

Reactions: rasA4
Just out of interest who sets the residuals or final purchase price, whatever you call it, is this out of the dealerships hands or can they manipulate it? Thought it might be solely down to the finance company but heard a snippet of info which makes me think otherwise.

My PCP has come in at £376/month, the original ROTR was £36k cant remember contributions etc..

AFAIK it's set by the finance company. £376/month is good but depends what mileage/term/deposit

What options did you add? Or should I ask which ones you didn't add?

Lol pretty much how I'd have it though. Feels like id need most options to be happy and content in to keeping it for a while.

Only option they have removed that annoys me is the black pack. Is this making a return?

Lol pretty much how I'd have it though. Feels like id need most options to be happy and content in to keeping it for a while.

Only option they have removed that annoys me is the black pack. Is this making a return?

So did you add lane assist? sunroof? matrix lights? sports seats? Those are the big players I can live without so I'm struggling to see how you hit almost £43k as a min spec... My spec came out at £38k ish

So did you add lane assist? sunroof? matrix lights? sports seats? Those are the big players I can live without so I'm struggling to see how you hit almost £43k as a min spec... My spec came out at £38k ish

I have pano roof in the R and I think it's brilliant. Spec was...

Floret silver
19" v spoke (means you have to have mag ride at 995)
Matrix lights
Super sport seats
Pano roof
Privacy glass
Extended interior upholstery pack
Door mirrors folding
Advanced key
B and O
Hill hold
Rear parking sensors
Red calipers

Cracking spec though ha

Yeah, the pano roof, matrix lights, sports seats and extended upholstery I could do without. I would have liked the mag ride but I was already pushing my budget so did without it

Best offer so far was VESource. 9+23 in Tango Red with Rear Sensors, Folding Door Mirrors and Dimming Rear View at £295.40/month. Excess mileage seems a bit high at 13ppm mind.

Be interested to hear what terms and specs you got for that price and the deposit you put down

Try allcarleasing speak to nick, they are great price at the moment! If you do say Kevin passed his details on

Try allcarleasing speak to nick, they are great price at the moment! If you do say Kevin passed his details on

Have been speaking to them already but they weren't that great once a few options went on and you actually wanted to drive the car further than the end of the street! It still amazes me how lease companies charge you full price for some of the more desirable options (metallic paint, leather, parking sensors) when they'd get a fair chunk back of those costs back at the end of the lease. Going to see if I can go direct to the horses mouth next week and see what Audi offer direct

Reactions: mojo555
It is usually the case that the options are fully paid over the duration of the lease hence making a lease interesting if you don't care about options or have very few of them otherwise the monthly payments skyrocket! You may have a metallic paint thrown in for good measure but not much more.
If you want options you're better off with PCP or no finance at all if you can/want. And the more options you take the more money you'll lose in the end... A fact of life.

My offer was £37385 before discount. Got around 12% including deposit contributions.

4K down
399.94 per month
42 months
10000mls per year

You will struggle to find a cheaper leasing website than Select car leasing. I got my s3 from there over 4 years, 10k miles per year, £1200 deposit and £434 per month

My offer was £37385 before discount. Got around 12% including deposit contributions.

4K down
399.94 per month
42 months
10000mls per year

Pritty much the same as me although mine is £34k before discount and £0 deposit (had £3k neg equity so paid that) for £399/month

The amount of interest you guys are paying over that 42 months is extraordinary......its not just cancelling out your discount, its more than it....It'll cost you £38k to buy a £37k car, that should only really be about £30k after discount...

Reactions: lfcrule1972
The amount of interest you guys are paying over that 42 months is extraordinary......its not just cancelling out your discount, its more than it....It'll cost you £38k to buy a £37k car, that should only really be about £30k after discount...

I pay £36k inc interest which is more than fine for me considering what I'm paying for, I guess aslong as your happy with what your paying that's what counts.

If you're buying, you can squeeze £5.5k off of a 3 door S3 without to much trouble. £2400 of that is a current Audi offer, the rest takes asking, cajoling, and if needed, a bit of desk thumping and arm twisting.

Christ. Good deal. What's the lead time?

Lead time I was told is around 4 months. Order should have been processed today. Spec is following...

3dr S-Tronic
Daytona grey
Tech pack advanced
Rear sensors
Folding mirrors with dimming
Auto dimming rear mirror
Privacy glass
Advanced key
Leather with alcantara

Reactions: FBF01
My lease with allcarleasing is 5dr s tronic in ibis white, hill hold and parking sensors 3x23 £350 inc vat and maintenance seemed like one of the best deals to me? That's with 7k miles

Reactions: glospete
I've got pcp over 4 years, £299 per month £3k deposit.

Navarra blue hatch
S Tronic
Folding mirrors
Bang and olfsen
Privacy glass

Collecting on the 1st sept

Reactions: Darlo
This thread has made interesting reading. I pay £300 a month for my current S3 and would love a new one... This quote from Dean got my attention, pretty much the spec I want next!! Off to Audi tomorrow I think!

I've got pcp over 4 years, £299 per month £3k deposit.

Navarra blue hatch
S Tronic
Folding mirrors
Bang and olfsen
Privacy glass

Collecting on the 1st sept

This thread has made interesting reading. I pay £300 a month for my current S3 and would love a new one... This quote from Dean got my attention, pretty much the spec I want next!! Off to Audi tomorrow I think!
Yeah, I paid a little more than DTD quote, but it was from my local dealer, they are going to fit free Audi beam and full tank of fuel. So not too shabby!!

I thought Audi beam was standard?

It is on the S3. From the brochure, last point under Exterior heading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I paid a little more than DTD quote, but it was from my local dealer, they are going to fit free Audi beam and full tank of fuel. So not too shabby!!
Audi beam is standard on FL S3 and a tank of fuel is what, £60. Plus when you get a new car isn't it standard procedure to get a full tank of fuel??

Reactions: Zak0123 and pburv